User Tag List

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just wanted to say Thank-You to Smart Canucks and Everyone who posts all these amazing deals and coupons on here.

In the past few months I've been collecting coupons and buying things while on sale, creating a stockpile for my upcomming year back at University..... and I would definitely reccomend this to any othe students out there!! Stock up now while you have some extra cash from summer work and can find really good sales+coupon purchases!

I have saved on everything from Shampoo/Conditioner, Razors, Groceries, Cleaning Supplies, Toilet Paper...

And I figure i won't have to buy ANY-thing but Milk/Bread and Eggs for a Least 3 months!!!!!! AND I even have coupons for some of that stuff

Smart Canucks YOU ROCK!!!

Thank-You!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

That's awesome Layla, bet you also had lots of fun stocking up.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

OMG!!! soooooo much fun, lol

There's just something about walking out of a store with bagfuls of stuff that i paid less than half-price for, that puts a genuine smile on my face

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That is awesome, and really important for when you are in school. I know that I haven't had to buy shampoo for about two years now. It was buy one get one at shoppers for outrageous, and they had bonus packs which included a free conditioner, and they were only 1.99 at the time, so I bought about ten packs...so for $20 I have three or more years worth of shampoo and conditioner .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good for you Layla

School is not that far away for my boys and I was just thinking about this very same thing.
    $700 US and counting....
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ergo2

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matrix82 View Post
    That is awesome, and really important for when you are in school. I know that I haven't had to buy shampoo for about two years now. It was buy one get one at shoppers for outrageous, and they had bonus packs which included a free conditioner, and they were only 1.99 at the time, so I bought about ten packs...so for $20 I have three or more years worth of shampoo and conditioner .

Nice grab! Feels good eh? lol

Plus that's $5-10 bucks you can put to something Way more useful... like coffee for those brutal all nighter essays, or beer for celebrating finishing that brutal all nighter! lol

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ergo2 View Post
    Good for you Layla

School is not that far away for my boys and I was just thinking about this very same thing.

Thanks Ergo

And no school really isn't that far away... and having a little stash of the necessities is a nice comfort.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been doing that, as well!! It's wonderful when you realize how much you can SAVE on things that you need and can use the money for things you WANT and/or savings (I divide it in half, usually).

Keep up the awesome deal hunting! And good luck at school.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know what you mean. I've been stocking also. Won't cost me a cent in pens and post-it this year. Plus many other things. Plus I get free coffee with those gift cards. I'm set to go.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah, I don't think I will ever need to buy pens again. I work as a banquet server off and on, and one event I worked, they gave away pens, and they didn't want the pens after the event for about 1000 people, so I scooped up enough to fill three coffee mugs .

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    I just wanted to say Thank-You to Smart Canucks and Everyone who posts all these amazing deals and coupons on here.

In the past few months I've been collecting coupons and buying things while on sale, creating a stockpile for my upcomming year back at University..... and I would definitely reccomend this to any othe students out there!! Stock up now while you have some extra cash from summer work and can find really good sales+coupon purchases!

I have saved on everything from Shampoo/Conditioner, Razors, Groceries, Cleaning Supplies, Toilet Paper...

And I figure i won't have to buy ANY-thing but Milk/Bread and Eggs for a Least 3 months!!!!!! AND I even have coupons for some of that stuff

Smart Canucks YOU ROCK!!!

Thank-You!!
    I hope your year is as successful as your preparation!

Thread Information