User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Receipt offers that sell out while your shopping rant thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    Yup! thats why i dont relly like these new reciept apps that are popping up.... also why i dont use them... Luv the old fashion coupons... instant savings no need to wait for it to be processed.
    i thought the same thing until I started getting cheques for $50 + from CO51 and Snapsave.
    walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Ugh I had the same thing with the Wing Wong offers. The first week I couldn't find them anywhere. I went to like 4 different stores. Then on the thursday it was re-released as an offer so I went to FB, it was available before I left, got home and all offers gone, $20 down the toilet for stuff I wouldn't normally have bought.

I was upset but shrugged it off because it was take-out at home and is cheaper then ordering.

With something like pledge or other household products I return them if suddenly half hour later the offer is gone.
    BC Gal likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

The Pure Leaf tea offer on CO51 was gone before I got home on Monday after buying it at Safeway - darn.

Today I was going to get the Uncle Ben's bistro rice at the Superstore, but the offers were already gone this morning. That was quick! Glad I knew before I left though - didn't really need more rice but it would have been free and something to include in my donation box of food.
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information