User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BitGold is a Canadian company that trades on the TSX-V. It is the worlds first company that allows people to easily buy and trade gold. A main benefit to keeping your money in a Bit Gold bank account is that the bank accounts are backed by gold. This means you can trade your money in your account for gold bars at any time. This makes Bit Gold extremely appealing to countries with volatile currencies and currencies that could essentially become worthless overnight. Bit Gold allows the security and stability of a currency. Holding your funds in a Bit Gold account allows you to send and recieve money to other account just take paypal and in most cases lower fees. Bit Gold is also launching a debit card, so when travelling you will not experience multiple currency translations. You will simply pay for your purchases in gold. This is an amazing offer to try Bit Gold out today, and just by signing up they will give Canadian Residents 0.50 g of gold which is around $23,50 to get started. Save it or spend it, but sign up now!

My payment poof below, I am currently in the process of transferring 22$ from my BitGold Account to my bank accunt which they state takes 2-5 days I will update with payment proof when the money arrives

Name:  OXibdGY.png
Views: 174
Size:  2.6 KB

• $23.50 on Sign up after your account is verified for Canadians (takes 24-48hours)
    • Easy withdraw to your bank account or a credit card at anytime.

I know they say no ref links in this forums but this offer actually has a catch. You CANNOT get the 20$ signup bonus UNLESS you sign up as a Referral, so here it is. Hopefully the Mods will understand and not remove the link.

BitGold.com

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by couponlady; Thu, Jul 2nd, 2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: removed referral link

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

did you ever receive the payment?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MNewton View Post
    did you ever receive the payment?
    This is not a thread about earbuds.....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow is this legit, hope someone other than the threadstarter can confirm.
    --- My favorite money-making sites and apps ---
    [SIZE=2]- GrabPoints ($129.43 this year)
    - eBates ($74.85 this year)

Thread Information