User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Free The Body Shop travel size item (up to $5) + more...

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quite possible, now that there are more and more people subscribing for their site, there will be delays for sending a freebie email. Just wait patiently, their store still has a sign "subscribe and get a free item", so their promo is still on.
    Ciel likes this.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Worth the wait. signed up on the 21st and never receive the email till this week. offer valid until July 13!

Free Travel-Sized Item
    The Free Travel-Sized Item offer (the "Offer") entitles customers to receive a free travel sized product of their choice (up to $5 value, excluding applicable taxes). Offer valid June 30, 2015 - July 13, 2015 in participating The Body Shop® Stores in Canada. Offer not valid online. Offer requires copy from [email protected] only to be shown at register (on phone or printed copy). Offer not valid online. Free product cannot be returned or exchanged. Offer subject to change without notice. While supplies last.
    Ciel and Mia like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got mine as well....been so busy and travelling so I was worried that I would have the offer and it would expire before i got to use it. I am happy to hear the ex. July 31st

Thanks again! I look forward to picking up something totally treatworthy for myself.
    Ciel and Mia like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Picked myself some free hand sanitizer and a Mojito bodywash using the 50% off coupons.
    Ciel and Mia like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

The cashier told me I have to buy something 50% off regular price in order to get the free item (per instruction from the store manager). No where on the coupon says that. I asked to speak to the manager and got my item free (allowed by store manager just this time).
    Ciel, walkonby and Mia like this.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    The cashier told me I have to buy something 50% off regular price in order to get the free item (per instruction from the store manager). No where on the coupon says that. I asked to speak to the manager and got my item free (allowed by store manager just this time).
    The Body Shop belongs to L'Oreal, and they are quite steady with their freebie promos. This promo is absolutely free, and it is nowhere said "by store manager discretion". So they had to give that to you for free without any hustles.
    Last edited by Mia; Mon, Jul 6th, 2015 at 09:23 AM.
    Ciel and Decaf like this.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I picked up my free Coconut Shower Gel yesterday with no issues whatsoever
    I also cashed in my $10 in free product for my birthday month (valid when you have a Love Your Body Membership Card). The larger sizes of shower gel were marked down to $5 so I got two for free!
    I love walking out of a store with a bag full of goodies you didn't have to pay money for! I'm hiding them away for stockings!
    Ciel, walkonby, Mia and 1 others like this.
    Remember, a kick in the bum is still a step forward

I've started a blog to stop talking to myself Join me on my journey....http://stretchingmypennies.blogspot.ca/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
    Same here. Nothing at all.
    I got my e-mail last week.

I got a travel sized body wash in coconut and I also got a full sized grapefruit body scrub that smells so good.

Thanks OP!
    Ciel and Mia like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information