User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Expired

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Thanks sooooo much for posting mandy You do amazing Thanks again for always taking the time to post and help others. Your GGGGGGGGGGGGGGreat
    mandy403, amira84 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes online. ..its sun/mon only in my flyer (ontario) and its included in the fine print under the royal tp offer! Awesome to be extra points too...nice offer!!
    walkonby, online, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Great brag Mandy as udual
    mandy403 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Great brag, I picked up 3 at shoppers but now I am thinking Ishouldave bought more, you can never have too much toilet paper
    mandy403, amira84 and dededi like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Looks like another good opportunity ... was just at Shoppers and they also had the Cashmere 12roll Ultra 3 on for $3.99 (Sun/Mon only). If you are lucky enough to still have some mfg coupons ($1) and the great (no limit) Snap offers of either $2.25 or $1.75 per roll, it could be a perfect storm of toilet paper shopping with the in-store Shoppers 18500 pts wus $75+ event today! Great time to restock the TP pile
    HOW did I miss this! Will have to go to SDM tomorrow...my as will thanks Cashmere! OOpsy!
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    HOW did I miss this! Will have to go to SDM tomorrow...my as will thanks Cashmere! OOpsy!
    Just a heads up in the flyer it says limit 4 at $3.99 then after limit it's $4.99

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandy403 View Post
    Just a heads up in the flyer it says limit 4 at $3.99 then after limit it's $4.99
    I am way too cheapo...will probably grab 2 lol ...thanks Mandy!
    mandy403 likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am way too cheapo...will probably grab 2 lol ...thanks Mandy!
    I'm in Alberta and the sale price is $4.99 at shoppers and for Ontario it's $3.99.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Went to Walmart got 4 cashmere. submit to snaps and got it process in less than 10 mins.- seriously surprise how fast it was. Thanks again . thinking about getting 4 more . since regular price is $9.97 at walmart.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I'm in Alberta and the sale price is $4.99 at shoppers and for Ontario it's $3.99.
    Yup same in SK! But there is coupon for $1 off...tried LD today and they did not PM because it say 12 not 12 double roll [lame] ....no tissue for me!

So envious of you Mandy LOL
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Jun 23rd, 2015 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Crazy university keyboard! Never works properly!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yup! But there I coupon for $1 off...tried LD and they did not PM because it say 12 not 12 double roll [lame] ....no tissue for me!

So envious of you Mandy LOL
    The flyer clearly shows it's 12double rolls. If your like me and are persistent I would go back to London drugs and try and price match again. If they say it's not 12 double rolls tell them to call shoppers and ask if it's on sale. Have the shoppers number on hand to make it a smoother process. It's to much of a good deal to pass up. Good luck!
    Arvilish likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

The flyer clearly shows it's 12double rolls. If your like me and are persistent I would go back to London drugs and try and price match again. If they say it's not 12 double rolls tell them to call shoppers and ask if it's on sale. Have the shoppers number on hand to make it a smoother process. It's to much of a good deal to pass up. Good luck!
    Did not have enough time to go to SDM [arr Saskatoon buses] and LD is near my home but did not argue much! Oh well...I guess I am never that lucky!

*wait until I tell ya...I was not even using coupon because LD does not allow coupon and PM, simultaneously! Miss the deal though*
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Jun 23rd, 2015 at 12:35 AM.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Did not have enough time to go to SDM [arr Saskatoon buses] and LD is near my home but did not argue much! Oh well...I guess I am never that lucky!

*wait until I tell ya...I was not even using coupon because LD does not allow coupon and PM, simultaneously! Miss the deal though*
    I think there is something funky going on with your London Drugs. As far as I am aware they do allow price matching and the use of coupons on the same product. I am not sure who told you that.

A price match is so that you buy the product at there location instead. They want your business instead of you going to there competitor's.

For example

London Drugs will price match Shoppers because they are competitor's.

Using a coupon on a price match has nothing to do with each other.

If you went to shoppers instead of going to London drugs surely you'd be allowed to use a coupon on your purchase. The only difference is you'd be buying the product at London Drugs instead of shoppers because that's what price matching is.

I hope this helps you and I sure hope that you call up LD head office and get them to contact the store to fix this issue.

You should be allowed to use coupons on your price matching
    Last edited by mandy403; Tue, Jun 23rd, 2015 at 01:08 AM.
    Arvilish likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Ya I thought so too but cashiers resist and usually point out 'cannot be combine with any other offer'

Oh Mandy come to SK, will love to shop with ya hehe

I think there is something funky going on with your London Drugs. As far as I am aware they do allow price matching and the use of coupons on the same product. I am not sure who told you that.

A price match is so that you buy the product at there location instead. They want your business instead of you going to there competitor's.

For example

London Drugs will price match Shoppers because they are competitor's.

Using a coupon on a price match has nothing to do with each other.

If you went to shoppers instead of going to London drugs surely you'd be allowed to use a coupon on your purchase. The only difference is you'd be buying the product at London Drugs instead of shoppers because that's what price matching is.

I hope this helps you and I sure hope that you call up LD head office and get them to contact the store to fix this issue.

You should be allowed to use coupons on your price matching
    mandy403 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love these brags. My hubby banned me from buying anymore TP but I saw this brag yesterday at work and couldn't resist. Printed 4 $1 off coupons then off to Walmart on the way home.

Bought 6 packs PM food basics at $3.97 each for total with tax of $26.92 used 4 $1 off coupons and submitted to SS for 6 x $2.25 cashback bringing my OOP to $9.42 or $1.57 per pack. Snuck them in the house......got caught but pardoned when I showed him the receipt

Keep the deals coming!!!
    Last edited by missmaggs; Tue, Jun 23rd, 2015 at 06:30 AM.
    walkonby, mandy403, Cata and 2 others like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information