User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By danger_dan
  • 1 Post By Lynn49
  • 2 Post By VeeVee
  • 1 Post By danger_dan
  • 3 Post By SassyAshley

Thread: QotW (Week): 22 - 26 June 2015: Playing games.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  06-22-2015.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  143.0 KB

We're going to flash back and change things up for a while with the QotD and make it the QotW (Week), for the summer anyways.
    The usual turn out on SCs seems to dwindle in June, July, and August.
    I think a lot of us like would prefer to spend a lot more time outdoors, especially during the summers.
    So the QotD's will return in the Autumn.
    Thank everyone.

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, Jun 23rd, 2015 at 06:47 AM.
    Natalka likes this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I remember playing hop scotch and jumping rope as a kid, I am not even sure kids jump rope anymore haha
    danger_dan and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

bump
    dededi likes this.
    DANGER

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I lived on a farm and had a serious over active imagination as a kid so I was always getting creative. One of the more memorable was probably a game I played with my Hezy (Mom's Dad) we had this whole game we played for years. The main characters were Mrs Strawberry (my fav fruit) and Mr Blueberry (his Fav fruit) and I would ride my bike to the "store" (the Trees at the end of the long farn drive way) and buy groceries (berries off the trees) and various other tasks like this. He would play along well he sat in his chair under the tree and I would be all over the farm doing various things. It keep me busy and keep my imagination going.

My grandparents would watch me when I was little and to keep me out of trouble it was all about keeping me busy. I learned to make my own Barbie Clothes on the sewing machine, Furniture using the skill saw, wood paint and fabric. So I was always being creative in some way shape or form. If I was not being creative I was off playing on my making up my own games I had many imaginary friends and could turn anything into a game even farm chores and my family just let me run with it. They would walk by laugh and keep going as taught "class" in the front hallway, or played restaurant using the bar in the basement. The one that annoyed them the most but they keep letting me doing it was I would even play with the cans out of the pantry and sort them play games with them (all mandarins on the "bus" back in the pantry but canned Tuna was not allowed on and would get moved to a different cupboard or just hidden somewhere since I did not like tuna). It keep me busy and it was always a plus if I was amusing myself and not bugging someone to watch me in the pool or watch me put on a play or dance recital making everyone watch me.
    Natalka, danger_dan and dededi like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Thread Information