User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By harrisondeep

Thread: How to bury phone line under cement ?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My neighbour's landscaper somehow cut my phone line (which runs through their front lawn). I am getting my driveway done this week but Bell says they won't be able to repair the wire for a week or so. They have made a "make-shift" wire that goes through the neighbours backyard and around the other side of their front lawn for the time being. I was told by the Bell technician to purchase conduit piping and have the driveway installer put it in so when Bell finally repairs the line, they can fish the line through the conduit pipe (which will be buried under the concrete). I am just wondering if anyone has experience with this and is there any other solution? I would really like the phone line to be underground and not visible. I went to Home Depot and they only sell conduit pipes that are 10 feet long. I can't fit that in my car.
    This thread is currently associated with: Bell, Home Depot

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have one idea buy a lengthy pipe to cover your phone line insert the entire wire into the pipe and buried it under the ground.
    greeny likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harrisondeep View Post
    I have one idea buy a lengthy pipe to cover your phone line insert the entire wire into the pipe and buried it under the ground.
    The guy doing my driveway did exactly what you suggested. This way the phone wire is hidden and it can easily be fished out if it needs to be replaced. Thanks.

Thread Information