I ordered a $6500.00 iron & glass door from Tony of Loyal Iron Doors surrey B.C.
I am righting this to warn others from buying from this guy. He will not stand behind his product & his word means nothing. Here is a list of problems.
Door arrived over 16 weeks late. his excuse was chinese new year? Was this the first time they have had a new year?
Door frame is badly damaged by a forklift, The hardware will not fit on the door & the countersunk 6 mil fasteners that are supplied are to short. Try & find those. One hinge is out of alignment & they are welded in place. This means door will not close.
the finish needs to be completely redone it is so badly damaged. We ordered frosted glass & the glass is clear so you can see right into our house.
All weather stripping slot are full of epoxy. The list goes on but you get the point.
Some of you may think some rich guy got screwed, but I am a mechanic who saved up for this door & got screwed.
I can fix most of this stuff with a lot of work, lucky for me. because Tony will not
BEWARE