User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: June 25 - Only 6 months to Christmas - Shopping done? :p

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

It's that time of the year. June 25. Only 6 months til Christmas!
    How's your Christmas shopping? Done?

Just kidding. But some Smart Canucks have their Christmas closet/box in good shape with gifts.

How about you?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Thu, Jun 25th, 2015 at 08:07 AM.
    Mia001, ticul, beckie.c and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Or maybe you are looking forward to November 25ish, Black Friday time
    beckie.c, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

no

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Nope, Christmas means sn*w and I am totally ignoring everything to do with that word until after summer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lots of stocking stuffs but I will start some serious shopping in late September.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    Nope, Christmas means sn*w and I am totally ignoring everything to do with that word until after summer
    Yes, but imagine having all the gifts bought, the cards done, the wrapping bought, even the tape -- all before the snow comes
    Candini, beckie.c, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Don't judge but I am almost done..thanks to a fantastic Kate spade sale, my daughters are done...Stockings are done and son in laws are done thanks to a few 75 % off sales at a local skate shop. Really anything else I do is just extras,but still want to do some crafty things in the fall.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Whether they like it or not, (but knowing them they'll appreciate it) everyone in the family that doesn't already live here is getting a tube of Colgate Optic White with their presents lol, and what ever other goodies I stockpile for free with coupons.

Really hoping to put together gift baskets this year for all the grown ups and one teen. That's what I used to do when I used to coupon and get samples and they were a success with friends and family. And a bonus is they were valuable $$$ but useful...but best of all mostly free for me to put together since I shopped literally from my own home for most of the stuff that went in them. (I do personalize with a few store-bought items and the containers, I have to buy because I don't like actual baskets - usually want a useful container they can use that's also part of the gift).

We will see closer to December if I pull it off again. Boy I sure hope so!
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Don't judge but I am almost done..thanks to a fantastic Kate spade sale, my daughters are done...Stockings are done and son in laws are done thanks to a few 75 % off sales at a local skate shop. Really anything else I do is just extras,but still want to do some crafty things in the fall.
    Ugh, missed that Kate Spade sale, still hoping for a MK sale, she loves those, too...SIL, no idea, but good golf shirt sales are always welcomed..he likes my taste in clothes for him...as does our DD, since I always buy her clothes, too....she loved her new Ivanka evening clutch last year.....honestly, it gets harder, or...more challenging, but I love a good challenge! We don't do stockings, thank goodness, they get so expensive and I'd rather buy a gift than buy a bunch of smaller, yet equally expensive stuff.....but, it was fun....I do one for our Grandson as well as gifts.....

As for starting now, nope. I'm concentrating on summer...

TG....if you come across KS sale.......
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jun 29th, 2015 at 04:41 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am almost done as well. I love Christmas but I can not stand the Christmas crowds, I have to have my shopping done by the end of Oct. Wrapping I never do until my tree is up on Dec.1. Then for the next 2 weeks after kids are in bed I pull a few gifts out to wrap by the glow of the Christmas tree.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Bah! Humbug!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Springbreeze View Post
    I am almost done as well. I love Christmas but I can not stand the Christmas crowds, I have to have my shopping done by the end of Oct. Wrapping I never do until my tree is up on Dec.1. Then for the next 2 weeks after kids are in bed I pull a few gifts out to wrap by the glow of the Christmas tree.
    Yes. Some people become mean during the Christmas shopping season -- on the road, in the parking lots, at the check out.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I am getting started and want it all done and wrapped by the time the snow comes! I will wait for the last minute "it" gift for kids but will get the majority of it done. I want to enjoy Christmas with gatherings with friends and family, walks in the snow etc

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I am getting started and want it all done and wrapped by the time the snow comes! I will wait for the last minute "it" gift for kids but will get the majority of it done. I want to enjoy Christmas with gatherings with friends and family, walks in the snow etc
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Ugh, missed that Kate Spade sale, still hoping for a MK sale, she loves those, too...SIL, no idea, but good golf shirt sales are always welcomed..he likes my taste in clothes for him...as does our DD, since I always buy her clothes, too....she loved her new Ivanka evening clutch last year.....honestly, it gets harder, or...more challenging, but I love a good challenge! We don't do stockings, thank goodness, they get so expensive and I'd rather buy a gift than buy a bunch of smaller, yet equally expensive stuff.....but, it was fun....I do one for our Grandson as well as gifts.....

As for starting now, nope. I'm concentrating on summer...

TG....if you come across KS sale.......
    Here you go Lynn..not the best Kate Spade sale but they are taking an extra 25% off the sale prices. Too bad our dollar is so bad though!
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information