User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: whats do you beilive about natural skin care remedies?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Have you tried real lemons for your age spots? Use it in the evening though as lemons on your skin during the day can cause burning if exposed to the sun. I used to use real lemons to highlight my hair and it worked.
    Thanks for this info. I have been seeing this on quite a few forums so this is what I have started to do. Cleanse face with Monsia cleanser followed by the toner, rinse face with cool water, towel dry & apply fresh lemon juice on the age spots. Leave it overnight, rinse thoroughly in the morning, followed by the cleanser & toner then apply the Monsia day moisturizer with SPF15 then Shade sunscreen (w/zinc oxide & with SPF25), then foundation. I am keeping to this regime because my age spots seem to be fading much faster than before and I think it is the combination of everything I'm doing. My face feels smooth & healthy & hydrated!
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AddyB View Post
    Thanks for this info. I have been seeing this on quite a few forums so this is what I have started to do. Cleanse face with Monsia cleanser followed by the toner, rinse face with cool water, towel dry & apply fresh lemon juice on the age spots. Leave it overnight, rinse thoroughly in the morning, followed by the cleanser & toner then apply the Monsia day moisturizer with SPF15 then Shade sunscreen (w/zinc oxide & with SPF25), then foundation. I am keeping to this regime because my age spots seem to be fading much faster than before and I think it is the combination of everything I'm doing. My face feels smooth & healthy & hydrated!
    Glad to hear! Remember to use sunscreen 365 days a year otherwise the age spots will come back unfortunately. If you find the lemon juice too drying in the winter than rinse off after 10 minutes.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Glad to hear! Remember to use sunscreen 365 days a year otherwise the age spots will come back unfortunately. If you find the lemon juice too drying in the winter than rinse off after 10 minutes.
    It seems to be working, the age spot on my left cheek is lightening and I am sticking to the whole routine as mentioned above and not changing a single thing. I do use sunscreen everyday, even when it is raining!! Thank you so much for your tips.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information