• 1 Post By coupondiva
  • 1 Post By My two Canadian cents
  • 1 Post By Valerey

Thread: Free/cheap Vector Protein bars when using printable coupon and CO51

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Sat, Jul 11th, 2015
    From Thursday, July 2 to Wednesday, July 8, Checkout 51 has a $1.00 cash back offer for Vector Protein* Chewy Bars with a limit of three. You can get two free or cheap if that offer is combined with sales and the printable coupon for $4.00 off WUB two Vector Protein Bars (200g).

• $2.29 * 2 * 13% (Ontario HST) - $4.00 (coupon) - $2.00 (two $1.00 cash back) = -$0.82 (profit of $0.82)

• $2.99 * 2 * 13% (Ontario HST) - $4.00 (coupon) - $2.00 (two $1.00 cash back) = $0.76 (cost of $0.76) / 2 = $0.38 each

This thread is currently associated with: Foodland, IDA, Kellogg's, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, Websaver, Loblaws
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Thu, Jul 2nd, 2015 at 04:13 AM.
    rayray, coupondiva, MrsMer and 7 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! Where is it $2.29?

Edit: Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mollyh; Thu, Jul 2nd, 2015 at 10:34 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Thanks for sharing & providing detailed info

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought some and there was no tax. Yay!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

The links to Sobeys and Foodland are for flyers last month, not current. As far as I can tell, Sobeys does have Vector bars currently on sale, however Foodland does not

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    From Thursday, July 2 to Wednesday, July 8, Checkout 51 has a $1.00 cash back offer for Vector Protein* Chewy Bars with a limit of three. You can get two free or cheap if that offer is combined with sales and the printable coupon for $4.00 off WUB two Vector Protein Bars (200g).

• $2.29 * 2 * 13% (Ontario HST) - $4.00 (coupon) - $2.00 (two $1.00 cash back) = -$0.82 (profit of $0.82)

• $2.99 * 2 * 13% (Ontario HST) - $4.00 (coupon) - $2.00 (two $1.00 cash back) = $0.76 (cost of $0.76) / 2 = $0.38 each

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Protein bars are on at RCSS for 2.98. Didn't see it in the flyer but on shelves. Zehrs has them on for 2.99 in flyer up to 210 g.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Thanks for posting about this deal OP! I pricematched Superstore at Walmart yesterday & got some--no tax. Decided to get a few more today & just went to Dominion (Superstore) and had to pay tax. Boo! Shoulda stuck with Wallyworld.

denise

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    The links to Sobeys and Foodland are for flyers last month, not current. As far as I can tell, Sobeys does have Vector bars currently on sale, however Foodland does not
    On the bottom of the Foodland (ON) flyer page and the top of the Sobeys (ON) flyer page I linked to, it states that the $2.99 price for Vector Protein bars (200g) is "locked in" from May 29 to July 9. The Foodland I usually go to also has Vector Energy bars (220g) with a "locked in" price of $2.99, so I've been using that printable coupon to stock up on those whenever I go by Foodland the last couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Protein bars are on at RCSS for 2.98. Didn't see it in the flyer but on shelves. Zehrs has them on for 2.99 in flyer up to 210 g.
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    Bought some and there was no tax. Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Thanks for posting about this deal OP! I pricematched Superstore at Walmart yesterday & got some--no tax. Decided to get a few more today & just went to Dominion (Superstore) and had to pay tax. Boo! Shoulda stuck with Wallyworld.

denise
    Based on The Official Hot Deals And Coupons To Use With Flyers Thread July 3rd - 9th, Vector bars are also on sale for $2.99 at Atlantic Superstore, IGA, Loblaws Ontario, Loblaws Quebec, and Metro Ontario. I had to pay tax when I bought the Vector Protein bars at Shoppers Drug Mart; however, I didn't have to pay tax when I bought Vector Energy bars at Foodland.
    Valerey likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    On the bottom of the Foodland (ON) flyer page and the top of the Sobeys (ON) flyer page I linked to, it states that the $2.99 price for Vector Protein bars (200g) is "locked in" from May 29 to July 9. The Foodland I usually go to also has Vector Energy bars (220g) with a "locked in" price of $2.99, so I've been using that printable coupon to stock up on those whenever I go by Foodland the last couple weeks.
    Well, look at that! Thank you for having a much better eye than me!
    Will be trying that PM at WM this weekend!

Thread Information