Results 1 to 1 of 1
Fri, Jul 3rd, 2015, 04:43 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Likes Received
- Trading Score
- 12 (100%)
Spotted this summer job listing that may interest someone on SC:
LOCATION: Home Hardware - St. Jacobs
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Saturdays
12 p.m. to 5 p.m. - Sunday
Weekdays - approx. 7am to 6/9pm
- Responsible to the Retail Store Manager for providing courteous and efficient service to the public and Staff customers.
- Provides customers with advice on appropriate merchandise and related items.
- Takes cash, credit card, and debit card payments by using PRISM and Royal Bank Debit card machines.
- Ticketing and replenishing merchandise.
- General housekeeping of shelves and merchandise on display.
- Heavy lifting and unloading truck shipments.
- Other services required by customers.
- Must be minimum 16 years of age or older.
- Mature, friendly and helpful attitude toward customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Available to work all year, including summer and school year to correspond with the hours at the Retail Store.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, July 8, 2015
This thread is currently associated with: Home Hardware2017-Year of the Rooster
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)