• 2 Post By Natalka
  • 2 Post By SavvyLady
  • 2 Post By annedougherty
  • 2 Post By annedougherty

Thread: Keep checking SDM offers..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used to get an e-mail telling me I have new offers but I haven't been getting that many, so I started just checking my account every couple of days and noticed that I get quite a few offers..in the last week I had 8000 pts when you spend $40.00, 3000 pts when you spend $10.00 on food and snacks ( this is a good one I don't remember ever getting this one). $ amounts off products etc.just thought I would let everyone know in case you didn't know. I had another offer that was only good for 1 day, it was if you spend $30.00 on cosmetics get 8000 pts (something like that). I'm starting to think if you use them the system must generate new ones..I used the $40.00 then I got the food one..
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    4sure5 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I used to get an e-mail telling me I have new offers but I haven't been getting that many, so I started just checking my account every couple of days and noticed that I get quite a few offers..in the last week I had 8000 pts when you spend $40.00, 3000 pts when you spend $10.00 on food and snacks ( this is a good one I don't remember ever getting this one). $ amounts off products etc.just thought I would let everyone know in case you didn't know. I had another offer that was only good for 1 day, it was if you spend $30.00 on cosmetics get 8000 pts (something like that). I'm starting to think if you use them the system must generate new ones..I used the $40.00 then I got the food one..
    You know there are always Monday, Wednesday, and Friday offers, in addition to week long offers? We have a thread dedicated to this.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I sure wish they would load them just once a week - maybe to coincide with the flyer?
    Last week I missed out on a really good WUS one - I didn't realize a new one was posted and the one I was counting on had expired.

Just have to remember to check them at home before going, I guess.
    SavvyLady and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    You know there are always Monday, Wednesday, and Friday offers, in addition to week long offers? We have a thread dedicated to this.
    I knew people were getting offers, I just thought they were getting e-mails and that I was missing out on some..didn't notice that it was mentioned to go and check offers!!
    Natalka and annedougherty like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I knew people were getting offers, I just thought they were getting e-mails and that I was missing out on some..didn't notice that it was mentioned to go and check offers!!
    Yeah unfortunately the emails don't come steadily anymore. But Saturday morning you will get 6 smaller offers and one big one, these are good all week long. Then Monday, Wed, Fri, offers only good on that day, but you will see them in your account well in advance
    Momof3girlies and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I sure wish they would load them just once a week - maybe to coincide with the flyer?
    Last week I missed out on a really good WUS one - I didn't realize a new one was posted and the one I was counting on had expired.

Just have to remember to check them at home before going, I guess.
    There's a whole lot going on with this program and offers. I am sure they are confusing a lot of people!
    Momof3girlies and amira84 like this.

Thread Information