• 2 Post By d.ot
  • 3 Post By torontogal12
  • 2 Post By fallsview
  • 2 Post By fallsview

Thread: Beginner Couponing Questions

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everyone! I've only recently joined this forum and the couponing world in general and I have a couple questions.

1. If I was to price match at Walmart in Toronto (the Richmond Hill South Supercentre specifically), would I be able to price match with grocery stores in places like Mississauga, Etobicoke etc?

For example, I see the Oceans Fresh Food Market in Mississauga has 1lb of strawberries for $0.99, would I be able to get this deal by showing the flyer digitally even though the store is in Mississauga?

2. Does anyone living in Toronto have any preferences for certain Walmarts? The one's closest to me is the one stated above and the Scarborough North East Supercentre.

3. I printed all of the coupons from smartsource.ca out and I was wondering where these are to use? Is it okay to use at Walmart and specific other stores that allow them or most stores allow them?

4. Are there any grocery stores in Toronto that you've come across that don't allow digital flyers?

5. Anything else that's really important that I could possibly be missing? I feel like I may have some cracks in my knowledge and it would probably scar me for life if I had a horrible first time experience couponing so I would like to learn as much as I can before my first trip!

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who helps out and so sorry if I posted this in the wrong category!
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source, Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have pretty much the same questions but for South Surrey/Whiterock, BC Thanks for asking them!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

maybe you would have better luck here http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/370049-...ad-canada-199/ as it's for people who price match at Walmart ask your ??? there
    Last edited by YOU AND ME; Sat, Jul 11th, 2015 at 01:55 PM.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

WM has price matching guidelines, but ultimately, it's up to the individual store to decide which stores they will PM (i.e. their interpretation of local, some don't PM Asian stores, etc). Best to ask your store's manager so that you avoid any troubles at the register.
    Anna Michele and momi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

All of your questions about policies will change from store to store. It's just trial and error to see which stores are friendly or not.

Re: smartsource coupons, those are all usable across Canada at pretty much any chain store. You should save your ink and only print the ones you truly need rather than printing all of them.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No problem! Even though I've learned tons from this forum there are still little cracks and holes in my knowledge so if this post could help anyone else that would be super cool!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much for the help!

Thread Information