Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By francine1985
  • 2 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 2 Post By francine1985
  • 1 Post By amira84

Thread: Small this store only Sobeys Atlantic chapmans brag

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Sobeys Atlantic has select chapmans novelties b1g1 free reg. 6.50$-7.50$ or something like that. I went to buy 2 of the ice cream sandwiches that were 6.50$ b1g1 free however they had their revelo and fudgecicle style novelties 2.99$ (this store only sale) which were pictured in the flyer as being b1g1 and I decided to try since it was a special store sale on top of a flyer sale. I grabbed 4 (intending to only get 2 if they didn't scan b1g1 or all 4 if they did scan b1g1.) they did scan as both sales so 2.99*2 (the other 2 were free) =5.98*1.13(tax)6.76-4$ (chapmans coupon)= 2.76$ or 0.69$ each

i bought 2 revelo style boxes and 2 fudgecicle style boxes. I opened one of each and switched half of one type box with the other (so each of those 2 boxes had half of one kind and half of the other kind) and gave one of those "assorted" boxes to my friend for their 4 kids and brought the rest of them home for my family.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Sobeys Atlantic has select chapmans novelties b1g1 free reg. 6.50$-7.50$ or something like that. I went to buy 2 of the ice cream sandwiches that were 6.50$ b1g1 free however they had their revelo and fudgecicle style novelties 2.99$ (this store only sale) which were pictured in the flyer as being b1g1 and I decided to try since it was a special store sale on top of a flyer sale. I grabbed 4 (intending to only get 2 if they didn't scan b1g1 or all 4 if they did scan b1g1.) they did scan as both sales so 2.99*2 (the other 2 were free) =5.98*1.13(tax)6.76-4$ (chapmans coupon)= 2.76$ or 0.69$ each

i bought 2 revelo style boxes and 2 fudgecicle style boxes. I opened one of each and switched half of one type box with the other (so each of those 2 boxes had half of one kind and half of the other kind) and gave one of those "assorted" boxes to my friend for their 4 kids and brought the rest of them home for my family.
    nice deals
    nice RAOK
    francine1985 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    nice deals
    nice RAOK
    We were originally going to stay and share them but me and my friend went to Starbucks (my treat) and then sobeys to buy the chapmans treats (also my treat). While my dh and her dh stayed and watched the 6 kids (2 mine 4 hers) However we sat and chatted at Starbucks too long and I had to get my kids home on the last bus (they end early on Sunday) so I just gave a whole box of half and half to her. Dh is staying there and will take a cab later (not an option for me and the kids because we didn't bring the kids car seats)...we were over watching the video game streams for evo weekend and I mostly went for the social aspect because I'm not really that into video games lol.
    cath007 and amira84 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great deal and so nice of you to share your sweetness with your friend.
    francine1985 likes this.

Thread Information