User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Final clearance at Winners has started!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Hw long does this coearance sale last? Does it include designer hand bags too?
    It usually goes to around the 3rd/4th weekend in August.
    Handbags it depends on what they're trying to get rid of and what you store has. I've seen Gucci and Fendi marked down in bigger cities(Toronto, Mississauga), but usually it's the "no name" bags that are marked down in smaller cities with the occasional Kate Spade/Michael Kors/Coach thrown in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    tobiwobi and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I found these really cute hush puppies for $19!! Was so happy but then at the checkout the guy accused me of switching tags. I did get them for 19, no way I stood in their long lineup for nothing, but now I don't know if I'll bother going back there - you can find a great deal and then at the cash get accused of trying to shoplift.
    Name:  IMG_20150801_004130.jpg
Views: 1188
Size:  55.0 KB
    Patty Smyth and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    I found these really cute hush puppies for $19!! Was so happy but then at the checkout the guy accused me of switching tags. I did get them for 19, no way I stood in their long lineup for nothing, but now I don't know if I'll bother going back there - you can find a great deal and then at the cash get accused of trying to shoplift.
    Name:  IMG_20150801_004130.jpg
Views: 1188
Size:  55.0 KB
    like a person could really change the tags in the store... those red sticker tags are nearly impossible to peel up without ripping them.. i would have stood my ground too and be tempted to ask to speak to a manager (definitely leave a facebook comment about it)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I stopped in Friday and a lot of stuff is now marked down to 50% off. I bought a few baby and toddler things that were even more than 50% off.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Winners is horrible at marking & updating the prices on their products. Often its much cheaper than the tag price. You see the tag price & think its too expensive, but its actually cheaper .

So try to scan the prices for most items, which you are trying to buy, you will be surprised at the deals. They are often understaffed & overworked, so don't update prices & tags properly.

You need lot of patience, when you shop there & really have to dig in to get good deals, so expect to spend atleast a couple of hours over there to do a proper research before you buy.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It usually goes to around the 3rd/4th weekend in August.
    Handbags it depends on what they're trying to get rid of and what you store has. I've seen Gucci and Fendi marked down in bigger cities(Toronto, Mississauga), but usually it's the "no name" bags that are marked down in smaller cities with the occasional Kate Spade/Michael Kors/Coach thrown in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. I'll keep an eye on my winners now. I have been wanting to get a real high end brand bag like michael kors or coach but i haven't seen these brands at my winners. It's a small town!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    like a person could really change the tags in the store... those red sticker tags are nearly impossible to peel up without ripping them.. i would have stood my ground too and be tempted to ask to speak to a manager (definitely leave a facebook comment about it)
    I worked at winners for a few years a while back..you would be amazed at the things some people will do. That being said from the picture it doesn't look like a switched or altered tag, so it is surprising that they gave you a hard time about it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went t o Londonderry Mall, Edmonton today

B Toys Build a Ma Jigs - orig. 12.99 - sale price $3.00
    Green Toys Pig - orig. 9.99 - sale price $2.00
    Green Toys Stove Top - orig 14.99 - sale price $5.00
    Melissa & Doug puzzles - orig $9.99 - sale price $5.00

got a few small other books for a dollar or two
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information