User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thought it would be nice to have a thread to post good deals in the Sault to.
    Went up tonight but ended up blowing a tire so only got a chance to go to Liquidation World. They have Primo pasta, White and whole grain on for 2/$1 I got 8 pkgs of whole grain pasta for $4!!
    They also had some blue ticket deals 75% off that might be worth checking out.

Now with all of my coupon savings I get to put new tires on the truck
    This thread is currently associated with: Liquidation World

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I just wish LW would take coupons. But the 75% is off all blue ticket items. In the back corner there are shelves of things, I was able to buy lots of prizes for my stag and doe from there at 75% off.

Good find little_orch

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's a great idea for prizes....never thought of that! I know I wish they would take coupons too but they do have some great sales sometimes so it is worth popping in and taking a look.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Here is a rundown of my Friday night shopping trip. The stores were so quiet due to the long weekend it was pretty nice

Zellers:
    Axe Body Spray (Fri/Sat/Sun) $3.99x2 -$2.00 couponx2 = $1.99/each
    Glade sense and spray $9.99 - FPC = Free
    Johnson Gift Basket $15.99 - FPC = Free
    Fibre Once Cereal $2.99 - $2.00 Coupn = 99 Cents
    I couldn't find any of the odour detect airwicks that were on sale Or i would have gotten one fo those also.
    The cashier at zelelrs was a young girl and was great! very happy with her customer service

Walmart
    No Sweet baby Rays to be found let me know if anyone else finds it there in another section
    Johnson and Johnson products $2.47x3 - $1.00 off x 3 = $1.47 each
    Again another young female cashier that was very nice and helpful great service

Canadian Tire
    1 - Finish quantam dish tablet dispenser $6.00 - $6.00 off = Free
    1 - Snuggle 20 dryer sheet 99cents - $1 = free
    I haed an issue with Canadian Tire and I am planningon making a call to a supervisor there or at the least an e-mail to head office.
    The snuggle coupon states that it is 1 coupon per purchase meaning 1 per item. The girl told me that I could only get 1 snuggle free with the coupon because it said that. I stated that if it mean only 1 per transaction it would say 1 coupon per transaction on it. She didn't understand what I was saying but there were people in line behind me and I didn't want to hold things up. Then when I have her my $6 off coupon she called soemone over to make sure that she was able to accept a $6 off coupon when the product was only $6.........she acted like i was misusung the coupon which in fact I was not. The girl told her that as long as it is a manufaturers coupon to accept it and not too worry about the price because they would be getting the full $6 back from the manufacturer.
    This girl possibly could have been new and in training but I was really unimpressed with the way the matter was treated. I more than likely will not shop at canadian tire as much any more I will more than likely try and price match at other stores as much as possible

That was it for my coupon use this week. Anyone else have any good finds?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I posted a brag in the deals-bragging section tagged "The Great SDM clearout cleanup" that was my big find for the week. Oh and bought two hats from the Children's Place for my daughter regular 9.99, on sale for $1.99.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Awsome SDM brag! I sent my sister in law there to check out the clearance but she said things had been pretty well picked over by the time she got there. She did get some ceral I think she said. THanks for the heads up on that one. I will have to check out the Childrens Place. Lots of little munchkins B-day partys this summer would be nice to get a good deal on some gifts
    I am going to do my shopping tommorow so I will let you know if I find any good deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

How did you do on the weekend shopping little_orch?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did pretty good. There were a few things that I didn't get. I Think I will stick to shopping on Monday evenings rather than Friday evenings. It seemed that the shelves were getting cleared because it was the first day of the sale.
    My cousin and I went for Sushi before shopping so we didn't have as much time as I usually have to do my shopping but I did get the following

No Frills
    7 X Baby wipes $2 - $1 = $1 each (We use them at camp and I have lots of baby showers this summer)
    4 X Marc Angelo Pork Souvlaki - 50 cent coupon = 50 cents each
    That was all of the coupons I used there. They had D'italiano buns on for 2/$3 and I was going to pick up a few with my 75 cent off coupons making them 75 cents a piece but the shelves were cleared! I see the same sale is on for next week so hopefully I can get in on that great sale!
    I did get a bunch of other grocerys there for great deals.

Shoppers (next to no frills)
    1 Crest pro health for me $2.99 - $1 = $1.99
    2 fantastick spray $2.99 - B1G1 Free = $1.50
    They were all out of the Multibionta that were on for $11.99 - my $10 coupon they would have been $1.99!!!

Walmart
    7 X Buschs Baked Bean $1.27 - $1 = 27 cents a can
    Again bought other stuff but not with coupons so I won't bother listing it.

All in all it was a nice night, but didn't really get a whole lot of good deals but the few I did get were deffinetly worth it!!

You can expect another shopping update after next Monday lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by little_orch View Post
    Walmart
    7 X Buschs Baked Bean $1.27 - $1 = 27 cents a can
    Where did you find the beans? I looked all over for them...maybe im blind....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kateri View Post
    Where did you find the beans? I looked all over for them...maybe im blind....
    I was there today, couldn't find them either

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They were on an end display in the grocery department. Somewhere near the canned beans aisle

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got those beens too. they were tricky to find because they were on the side of the endcap at the bottom near the other beans.
    Today I was in walmart for some groceries and found ziploc bags and containers on sale. Sandwich Bags 100count for $2.97 WUB 2 get 2 free. Same with the ziploc containers, different price though. My mom bought them. buy 2 get 2 FREE! I love a great deal and its nice to see other people in Sault Ste. Marie loving it too.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just remembered that there is a good coupon for a $10 walmart gift card (mail in rebait thing) when you buy Huggies big box wipes and diapers. U have to buy this little baby calendar in the baby department at walmart. The coupon is the middle of the calendar. U can find a display of them on the side of an endcap. So what my mom and i did was found huggies on sale in flyers and price mached them at walmart, because u have to buy them from walmart. We only paid around $30 for the big box of wipes and diapers than mailed all the right info away for the $10 walmart gift card.... So really only paid $20 for both. Great deal!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christin16 View Post
    I just remembered that there is a good coupon for a $10 walmart gift card (mail in rebait thing) when you buy Huggies big box wipes and diapers. U have to buy this little baby calendar in the baby department at walmart. The coupon is the middle of the calendar. U can find a display of them on the side of an endcap. So what my mom and i did was found huggies on sale in flyers and price mached them at walmart, because u have to buy them from walmart. We only paid around $30 for the big box of wipes and diapers than mailed all the right info away for the $10 walmart gift card.... So really only paid $20 for both. Great deal!!
    Great find! that was a good deal. May have to look into that for sure.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Home depot has Off! bugspray at various prices today I picked up
    Off kids Towlettes (my nephew hates being sprayed lol)
    $2.89 each X 2 - $5 WUB2 = .39 Cents per box

Off Family tropical scent spray
    $3.89 X 2 - $5 WUB2 = $1.39

Also I found that Romes had alot of pink sticker items (50% off) I picked up the following at 50% off!
    Cut up strawberries and pineapple
    Naan bread
    Cheese flat bread
    White chocolate and macadamian nut cookies
    Tresseme 900ml conditioner for curly hair (also had a coupon for it) came to $1.90 per bottle!
    I had 5 full bags of grocerys and only spent $40!
    most of the grocery items that were 50% off had a best before date for today but I just stuck them in the freezer so they will last longer! Love those pink stickers!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information