User Tag List

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Copied from the blog as some people mentioned that they miss seeing them in the forum and do not check the blog regularly

There are two new printable webSaver coupons available today, and for these you will have to visit the Kraft Canada What’s Cooking coupon portal. Sign in to your existing Kraft Canada account, or go right ahead and create one, and when you click the coupons tab, you will see the following two coupons available:

• Save $1 when you purchase any two tubs of Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese product 227g, any variety
    • Save $1 on the purchase of any one package of Tassimo T-Disc products, any size, any variety

These are printable coupons of course, and there is a limit of one per account, and I’m fairly sure the limit of two prints per computer remains. I don’t actually print them that often as I get quite a few error messages from this site and it’s quite frustrating! So, if you can confirm the limit of two prints per computer, please let us know in the comments. While the Philadelphia Whipped coupon is not that high in value, if you can catch them on sale for $1.99 it’s not a bad deal.
    Click here to print your coupons for Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese and Tassimo T-Discs through Kraft What’s Cooking Canada.
    This thread is currently associated with: Websaver
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you!

Thread Information