User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: People are too much! bbqfish.ca promo

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Wow just wow

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    macw1960, GeorgiaK, dededi and 1 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am guilty of taking extra coupons from a pad at stores, but taking coupies that would result in a future loss for a coupie colleague is a new low that we humans have achieved, and all I can do is shake my head.
    macw1960, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    I am guilty of taking extra coupons from a pad at stores, but taking coupies that would result in a future loss for a coupie colleague is a new low that we humans have achieved, and all I can do is shake my head.
    It's also a loss for the store because the box is destroyed and no one will buy it
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Yes, I saw the stickers ripped open when I was shopping for these products and figured it was to steal the PIN for the promo. Didn't see any boxes ripped open though - that's incredible.

I don't understand why companies don't educate themselves more on these matters - definitely putting the pin inside would be smarter But then who would think people would actually destroy the packaging to steal the pin?!

Silk
    wolfwoman and Anna Michele like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

And they thought they will became rich by doing so. It look like a psychic problem to me, a worst kind of mental poorness.
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Same here, I have seen boxes in Food Basics where someone cut the box with a box cutter to take the area where the PINs are!
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I always wonder if they can catch those people who just take a picture of the pin. Because if someone else tries after to use that pin, they have the actual pin on the box and can prove it. So the first person with that pin (can they check that on the pc?) couldn't prove it and you have their address information.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They could claim that it was a typo, or that the second person fished it out of their recycling box
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

wtodd123
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We buy alot of the Pan Sear frozen fish, especially when it's on special & more so when we have a PC points offer on frozen fish... I did take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free offer (twice as it is limited to two entries per household).. If anyone needs a code I do have 1 I never used (& I promise I did buy the box it was attached to); PM me if you want it, first come first served. ... & I would have two codes but alas, 1 of the boxes had a code removed (which at the time made no difference to me since I had already enough codes for the household limit anyway)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information