User Tag List

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

OK, Target fans-Bed and Bath warehouse is selling Target stock! Hangers are all Target's and even the shopping bags are the familiar red and white ones. Women's clothing is best for small and medium sizes. No Ava & Viv seen and the staffer had not seen any. Some racks of baby/kids' clothing. You have to walk around for socks-they are sold in about 4 different areas of the store (wall/corner past cash, shelves by the front window, by gift bags/snacks.

There's still a few jugs of the Up and Up lavender laundry detergent. Bedding-$100 comforter sets (full-size) in a oyster/cream in Queen size. Very few Threshold shower curtains/bedding items. RE items are here and there. $15.00 Egyptian cotton sheets too.

Off Clip-ons with Canada flag design-$5.99 in the gardening section (second section after the gift/makeup wall) in the corner on the left.

Found $2 Kotex pantyliners ($2 box; best retail price is $2.99 when SDM has a sale). I bought three gift bags because someone is always asking me if I have gift bags...

Little bit of makeup/nail polish (saw one polish with Sonia Kashuk label).
    Store is a brief stroll from the Queenston and Nash Beeline bus stop! Target exists in Hamilton Joy!
    +================================================= ==+
    Over at the Battlefield Square plaza-east of the Value Village store is the Brands Designer outlet. I happened to have seen their ad in the community paper last week and took a look (main reason to be in the area was to find pants or a garment I could alter into pants). The store sells stylish high heels and flats for women up to size 10. There are some racks of clothing separates and other things-I totally was stunned to find a pair navy poly/rayon blend dressy pants for 14W-no problem, I can alter that as I cannot find that fabric type and colour in the clothing stores! There is a rack of more casual pants after the rack of the dressy pants. Store carries designer purses too and bedding.

After 25% off and the HST, my pants cost $16.73! If I had not read the ad, I have missed finding this garment.

All sales are final at the store. The employee said the store is styled like the Marshalls and Winners shops-I thought maybe the stock came from the Bay or other brand name stores as some of the branded pants has familiar original retail tags that you'll recognize. Shop is 5 minutes' walk from Eastgate Square! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brand...08672009275651

I struck out at the Value Village sale for summer clothing (was hoping to find a certain maxi dress for a sewing project) but did notice some 2008/2009 Vogue sewing patterns that I had not seen in March. Store was busy.
    This thread is currently associated with: Marshalls, Maxi, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Target, The Bay, Value Village, Winners
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Aug 5th, 2015 at 06:53 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information