User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Customers in stores

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just the other day, I was leaving the store with my cart full of grocery and a lady park her car right in front of the store. Problem is she is blocking the slope where you push your cart to the pavement. I looked left and right for another slope as I would rather avoid dealing with idiot but don't see any. Told her to move her car to clear the path (there's room ahead) but she won't budge. I keep my cart straight on and keep signalling her to either move her car forward or back. Finally she rolled down her window and I told her she's blocking my path. She then move her car. Wasted almost a minute...some people have no common sense.

I keep seeing people leaving their cart next to the isle but then stand parallel to their cart looking at products from opposite isle so no one can get through.
    Last edited by Decaf; Tue, Jul 5th, 2016 at 02:31 PM.
    Ciel, SavvyLady and coupongirl99 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

This is why I pack my kids up at 8:30am on a Tuesday morning and do my shopping then. People are idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Natalka, Ciel, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Last week, I stupidly queued up at a grocery store pharmacy drop off counter where the sign is located. One staffer was assisting a woman with an OTC query and I figured I'd be next to be helped. No, a male approached after the woman and got help. A second person queued behind me. Staffer gave me and I'm sorry I'll help you next. Third person on my right asked question and got help. I pulled my cart away and left. Never again. I did not say anything but thought I just proved that signage does not work.
    Yesterday, I was shortchanged 15 cents at a fast food place. Not going to visit that store again.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When that happens to me, I just speak up. "Excuse me, I am next. You are welcome to get in line and wait your turn."
    Tweets77, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish all grocery stores had a small cart option like Loblaws does for people who are getting a few things, but too many for a basket. They are so much easier to maneuver around people!
    Ciel, GoJays, SavvyLady and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Denningers has the small carts but their stores are small too. Kind of hard to put a case of water on the small carts so it helps to be with someone who can help with bigger item.
    I really like the smaller carts in grocery stores-hope Loblaws replaces Shoppers' narrow small carts with the small grocery carts-that would be great!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The two sobeys in my city have the small carts. It's awesome
    abbasgirl and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Let's not forget people who leave the grocery store and push their cart up the dead middle of the parked cars on either side, basically blocking any cars from safely going by. Happened to me a few times, once in particular, it was a long row of cars on both sides....I turned in looking for a spot and see one, but there's this lady with a full cart meandering dead centre up the parking aisle. Normally, easy for two cars to get by side by side, but with her cart blocking, made it dicey for one to get by her on either side. I have a small car, so was able to do so but was too close to her highness, I guess, when I did...she waited until I parked and got out of my car to tell me 'excuse me, didn't you see me there?'.....to which I replied, 'yes, but I had the room to get by - not by too much, but I did - and I guess you didn't see that you could move your cart to one side so someone else can actually get by too?'......she didn't have anything to say after that. Everyone acts like they're the only person in the world and it's all about them......no common sense or logic.
    abbasgirl, samm07 and Davetherave like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information