User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Sep 3rd, 2015
    Hi all,

This is a great deal. I saw this one on walmart
    you need to activate a 2 year contract with koodo at walmart, they will give you 200 gift card.
    after 2, 3 months, call them to cancel and pay the tap 360 - 1, or 2 months tap.
    even greater. if you follow the link below, it will lead you to a koodo refer. you fill in your first, last name then your email, it will send you the instruction to get 25 tab credit to pay for your phone

Here is the refer link

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/P6Y1mf

Someone told me that they called and cancel the next day and pay the tab 360 + tax and a day service line. However you will not get the $25 tab credit by cancelling too soon.

What does my friend need to do to redeem the referral?
    1. Tell your friend they must redeem the offer (by entering their name and email address into the referral system) before they activate their service with Koodo.
    2. Then your friend buys a phone or SIM card and activate on postpaid rate plan.
    3. After activation, your friend needs to log back into the referral system and provide their mobile phone number.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Best Buy
    Last edited by seakingasia; Sun, Aug 23rd, 2015 at 02:43 AM. Reason: New update
    Please use My Orange Key: 14665257S1 for opening an Tangerine account
    $50 Koodo bill credit bonus refer Click here

Thread Information