User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By FallenPixels

Thread: LIfe Brand Household Items on Clearance

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

This is from the blog, Nancy is on the east side of Toronto and I am in Hamilton, she also found some at a downtown Toronto location but did not mention which - so it may only be GTHA but worth checking in other areas

It looks like the next wave of President's Choice products is about to hit the shelves at Shoppers Drug Mart as we have been told that there are Life Brand household products marked down at many Shoppers Drug Mart stores ahead of the change.
    As always, clearance will vary greatly as stores may get their PC products at different times and have a higher turnover on household items, but it is worth scanning Life Brand household items to see if they are marked down at your store but not indicated on the shelf tags. Here are some of the deals Nancy found at her store:

• Life brand laundry detergent $0.50
    • Various packs of light bulbs $1.10 including long lasting
    • Dish detergent $0.50
    • Glass cleaner $0.71

The laundry detergent was only marked down to $1 at my store and already sold out and the light bulbs at mine were priced $1.10 to $4 depending on the type. There was no Life dish soap and glass cleaner was full price. None of the BioLife products seemed to be on sale, but let us know if they go on sale at yours so other SmartCanuckers can check!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for letting us know.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not at the two stores I was in today!

CouponCollector
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow, sure hope my shoppers have these deals also, i be be stocking up if they do. That being said - it is too bad really to see life brand gone, some of their products are very good. After all there is enough president choice cleaning items already.
    good post & thank you for sharing.

Thread Information