Like Tree12Likes
  • 5 Post By Glendon Preece
  • 2 Post By Glendon Preece
  • 5 Post By leen1476

Thread: Hidden Beauty optimum offers

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since this shake up your makeup event seems to be replacing 30 days of beauty I dug into the individual products and found lots of bonus points offers. Like 15x on 50 Estée Lauder purchase, 8k on Michael Kors fragrances, buy 2 Pur Minerals get 4k etc etc. It goes on and on. These are great offers to keep in mid while redeeming since as long as there is not a monetary amount attached to it you'll still get the points while redeeming!!! The link below takes you to the event home from there you can selected the area face eye lips and then click through the products to see what's offered. Most offers are for the whole event until Sept 13 but the Lauder one only runs for a couple weeks starting next Sat. Sadly no 35x the points!!!

http://shakeupyourmakeup.shoppersdrugmart.ca/home
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since it's 18.5k Sat and Sun this is a great time to snag lots of optimum points on Estée Lauder!!! Since it's 15x starting Sat combine that with 18.5 and you could earn almost 30k on a 75 purchase. I was going to get some Thursday with seniors discount but I'm going to wait until the weekend
    jsmile and annedougherty like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Since it's 18.5k Sat and Sun this is a great time to snag lots of optimum points on Estée Lauder!!! Since it's 15x starting Sat combine that with 18.5 and you could earn almost 30k on a 75 purchase. I was going to get some Thursday with seniors discount but I'm going to wait until the weekend

Thank you for your post! I was able to get $75 worth of Estee Lauder and triple dipped! I got my 29,750 points and they also have a free Beauty Bag filled with tons of samples starting today if you purchase $75 or more on beauty
    Liliia, CrazyQT, amira84 and 2 others like this.
    I do most of my shopping online and LOVE using ebates to get cash back. Check it out - it's free and easy to sign up!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=ux6NkmzoOno%3D

Thread Information