User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Zero points....another phone call....yuck!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had this exactly situation before like couple of months ago. when I checked out ,the new system kept timing out, the final receipt I got didn't show any points even base points. I called the HO immediately, but the CSR told me he can't see any transaction details so asked me to wait at least 24hrs to call back. I have to call back 2 days later and talked to the another CSR. She was kindly to reward me all the points. But it took a long long time to talk or maybe argue because I had VIB coupon, in-store offer and manufacture coupons ......I really hate to call the HO to argue the manufacture coupon problem....sign

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Only to moi

Almost everything is for my grandsons (10 and under) and her parents. I've told my daughter that there's nothing for her when I leave this world, but her family can benefit now with all my optimum shopping. Brings me joy to help while the boys are young. Especially vitamins and pull up stuff.

To top it off, I shopped around 9pm, drove straight to the lake, then discovered I lost my optimum card. It's now inactive. Was very worried someone would use it before I called to cancel it. I had just worked so hard to maximize my shops in the past week or so.
    That is so nice of you that you are doing all the struggle for your grandsons.
    Now my mom loves her grand children more then she use to love us but it's natural.
    I also lost my card today while I was shopping g at my own sdm,I gave it to the cashier she then all of a sudden said she does not have it because the other lady was putting her stuff in the bag may be by mistake she put my card in her purse....can't remember now.
    But I can not sleep now,I will call tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information