User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciel
  • 3 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By Ciel

Thread: Sobeys Extra Ancaster is worth a walk this week!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Main reason is for the Compliments sponges (other store brand cellulose sponges don't do):

Compliments Sponges $2.49 (saved 30 cents) x 2
    Blue Sky cola 69 cents (saved 30 cents) x 1 (to cool down on hot walk back)
    Napa cabbage $2.71 ($3.28/kg and not sold at Fortino's; a salad kit at Sobey's with napa in it is $4.99 & has 3 Air Miles points)
    Printed napkins $3.29 (always handy for entertaining)
    *Score* Jamieson VitaVim chewable vitamins for $7.90 (saved $3.20; all their VitaVims are on sale in the pharmacy section (right under the Vitamins sign, top shelf) until TOMORROW! Shoppers does not include VitaVim in their 40% off Jamieson deal this week-I checked two locations) x1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Note about Jamie Oliver items seen in the store:
    The display stand near the back of store by the baking aisle:

(new) Large round flat mocha ceramic with dark colour rim platters? (too big to be dinner plates) $18.99 sale (until tomorrow); reg. $19.99. Matching small dip bowls are likely on sale-forgot price.
    No sighting of the featured glass bottle and water glasses set shown in this week's flyer.
    Cookbooks-one title but no signage about discount. Go to the meat dept and in the back is a bookstand with 50% off Jamie's Books-two titles in the stand were seen (behind the Old El Paso display stand).
    Stand has a few of the two-pk grey towel sets, boxes of cheese forks and various serving pieces in off-white ceramic or the new ceramic colours.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I really like the Purell sanitizing wipes dispenser at the entrance! I had not realized the shopping carts are dark brown (with a cupholder)-which tells you that I don't use the carts when I'm in the store.
    This thread is currently associated with: Fortinos, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I really like the Purell sanitizing wipes dispenser at the entrance! I had not realized the shopping carts are dark brown (with a cupholder)-which tells you that I don't use the carts when I'm in the store.
    You just reminded me about the Target carts with the red cup holders from Starbucks.
    Miss Target.
    Name:  ls.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  18.0 KB
    Ciel, scouponer and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Shwa Girl -yes I thought of Target too (and the still empty local store) when I saw the cupholder.
    But the Canadian cart cupholders were inside the cart on the left next to the handle-in the photo you posted, that cupholder is one I did not see in my Target store. US version?
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information