User Tag List

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Yes, I was quite happy when we moved out here & learned that there was only half day kindergarten, I'm not ready to ship her off for the whole day. They also only have one year of kindergarten.

And yes, it's a girl I'm 30 weeks today

If you want to trade for my 5 yr old - she has hit the second round of why questions (ones that she usually already knows the answers to as well) & arguing almost everything we tell her, aargh.

Oh & I mentioned to hubby that I want to buy a slow cooker, he said maybe Santa will bring me one. Lol, hopefully Santa will make it an early gift.
    Aww girls over here too! Fraternal twin girls = 3 including Maile + me (means daddy is outnumbered!)

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Can't wait to get shopping for my buddy! I'm loving this early maternity leave

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I just had my third girl. Poor DH is outnumbered here too. We didn't send our daughter every day to full day K last year (I am also a teacher). Glad I did send her though. She is ready this fall and excited for SK.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Just started my plan to practice to wake Hannah up early for school, wow she is REALLY not a morning person! Good thing we are starting a week early!
    gwennad and Venuila like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Can I go shopping yet? Tehehe!

I keep thinking of things I could have added to my WL and then forget them when I get here. lol.

We got Kyra's ears pierced yesterday. I was on the fence about it for a LONG time but it was now or way later (she's 8 months). I'm happy with my decision. They're so pretty! lol. She only cried for like 30 seconds too. Her first salon experience! lol.

Do you ladies with babies have named picked out???? :D Love girl names!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

me! me! me! please!!!! has been so long!

not currently on any trains.

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains”

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Can I go shopping yet? Tehehe!

I keep thinking of things I could have added to my WL and then forget them when I get here. lol.

We got Kyra's ears pierced yesterday. I was on the fence about it for a LONG time but it was now or way later (she's 8 months). I'm happy with my decision. They're so pretty! lol. She only cried for like 30 seconds too. Her first salon experience! lol.

Do you ladies with babies have named picked out???? :D Love girl names!
    I can't wait to go shopping either! I have also thought of at least 5 more items I want to add to my Wishlist & have been debating whether or not to send in a revised one or just wait to we close & post my additional wishes. I will probably go with the latter in case I think of anymore

Yes, our baby girl will be Lauren - going to keep her middle name a secret until she is born though (but some family knows)

Off to my first OBYN appointment this morning! Lol, I couldn't believe it when they originally told me I was on a waitlist! A lot different than my first pregnancy! Then going to check out fall & Halloween decor at the dollarama

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

if anyone has some extra time, I would love some help with coupons to use with flyers! Pretteh please
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/408151-...a/#post6461019
    chesterjes likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    if anyone has some extra time, I would love some help with coupons to use with flyers! Pretteh please
    Man, I wish I got flyers! We live in a new area so no flyer delivery & on top of that my local store won't price match to F L I PP Grocery at so expensive out west compared to Ontario & then on top of that they keep going up.

how much does everyone spend on groceries a week? I used to spend about $125/week for a family of 3 but lately it's been $150-$180/week OUCH! Yesterday was $160 but at least I was able to get $30 off with PC points.
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Thu, Sep 3rd, 2015 at 05:41 PM. Reason: it won't let me write the word F L I PP
    cherielake, chesterjes and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Made a cake with DD for tomorrow before taking her to the park this afternoon, left a note for hubby not to eat it & I just saw this reply lol
    OMG that is funny! my hubby would do the same thing!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

So Ladies, I'm looking to expand my dinner menus (to more than the 5 or 6 that I know how to make that hubby will actually eat). I not really a big fan of cooking, but we need to eat & a little variety would be nice! Easy is a must! Hubby is picky so no casseroles or anything with a creamy sauce, & no pork because I have an allergy to it. I also do not have a slow cooker Any recipes?? I do a have a couple yummy & easy ones I can share if others are looking.
    i have 2 slow cookers and they are on the go anywhere from 2-4 times a week! i work all evening shifts (home for supper 4/430) and hubby works regular hours and by the time he gets home to feed the kids it is close to 6. so we make many meals in the slow cooker, roasts are fantastic in them, throw some potatoes and veggies in and you have a complete meal, honey and garlic chicken, meat balls, sweet and sour ribs, roast chicken, stroganoff, spaghetti sauce, chili, stew, and the list goes on. if you want any recipes, you can message me or even which ones and i can post in the thread as i am sure others would like the recipes as well

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Im not much help with meal planning or recipes its just whatever then kids want they usually get.. which is usually baked chicken breasts, taco lettuce wraps, pulled pork (sometimes we do chicken to replace the pork), spaghetti or pasta.. My hubby never eats what we eat.. if its not deep fried or microwaveable its usually not worth eating.. as he says. But there is one thing I make that he loves. I dont know what to call it but here is how i make it (but you need a slow cooker

1 - 2 packs of stewing beef (I buy stewing beef to help costs stay down you can definitely use your favorite beef roast)
    2 cans of Campbells condensed mushroom soup
    1 pk of onion soup mix
    and a slow cooker

put in the soup mixes.. stir, add beef..
    turn on low for 6 hours
    stir every couple hours if you can

and serve it over mashed potatoes.. its like a beef gravy, and its freaking delicious!

Oh! And I sent my wishlist in
    sounds delish except won't be making it cuz my youngest is allergic to milk

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Big day today!!! Back to school for kids here in Sask. Big day for us starting a new school. I think im just as nervous as Kayden is.
    school does not start here until the 11th for my oldest who is 10!! not impressed! my youngest who is 2.5 will be starting school on the 8 for tues/thursday mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I never buy liners (I actually had no idea there was such a thing until I joined this train) But I just put hot water and soap in mine let sit for about 20 minutes and that's it, clean it like every other dish (I also do not have a dishwasher) and my crock pot looks almost brand new. I use it twice a month in summer months and weekly in winter months, so its used often and I got it about 5 years ago. I love my slow cooker haha
    as mentioned above, i use my slow cooker lots and have never used the liners. they are fairly easy to clean, never had an issues cleaning my 2.

Man, I wish I got flyers! We live in a new area so no flyer delivery & on top of that my local store won't price match to Grocery at so expensive out west compared to Ontario & then on top of that they keep going up.

how much does everyone spend on groceries a week? I used to spend about $125/week for a family of 3 but lately it's been $150-$180/week OUCH! Yesterday was $160 but at least I was able to get $30 off with PC points.
    omg, i just dropped almost $600 bucks 2 weeks ago and then i dropped another $200 yesterday. what my family eats is ridiculous and then add to that the fact that a lot of stuff needs to be milk/dairy free, things get costly!
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

I can't wait to go shopping either! I have also thought of at least 5 more items I want to add to my Wishlist & have been debating whether or not to send in a revised one or just wait to we close & post my additional wishes. I will probably go with the latter in case I think of anymore

Yes, our baby girl will be Lauren - going to keep her middle name a secret until she is born though (but some family knows)

Off to my first OBYN appointment this morning! Lol, I couldn't believe it when they originally told me I was on a waitlist! A lot different than my first pregnancy! Then going to check out fall & Halloween decor at the dollarama
    Aww, Lauren is a nice name I like Ls and Ks, lol.

Man, I wish I got flyers! We live in a new area so no flyer delivery & on top of that my local store won't price match to Grocery at so expensive out west compared to Ontario & then on top of that they keep going up.

Argh, thanks for reminding me I need to call and complain for honestly like the 8th time in the last year and a half about not getting flyers. WTF. We hardly ever get coupons either but that's a whole other argument, apparently. We haven't got flyers for the last 4 weeks. There was a time about 8 months ago when I seriously had to complain to them every other week. Get your sh*t together! I'll deliver flyers just to make sure I get some for cryin out loud! *sigh*

A few years ago when there were a lot of amazing coupons out there, I would only buy stuff I had coupons for, LOL. I was only spending max $40 per week though. Now....ugh. It's around $100/week + formula/diapers. Family of four.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Can you make it a wiki?
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My flyers come Thursdays now, instead of Wednesday like they used to. It's a little annoying since so many start on Thursday now and by the time I make a list and get there Friday the good deals are gone. I haven't been using as many coupons, I never seem to find them. But I did have one for the Iogo new yogurt pouches so got a pack of 4 for 99 cents. Hopefully kiddo likes them, though I don't think I'd pay 2.99 for 4 when I can get 6 of the other yogurts for the same price. Any way. Money has been very right this summer so we've been spending $30 -50 a week on groceries. Actually I normally try and keep it under $70 for the two of us, that includes the cats who eat raw (so I buy them meat and stuff at the grocery store). I've been eating a lot of pork, seems to be cheapest, and chicken when it's on sale. I really only buy things if they are on sale. Prices have been going up though, I was able to get eggs at shoppers for 1.99 and now they are 2.49. It's annoying lol. But I have to say, when I make my plans and stick to it (I'm talking to the bag of chips that some how landed in the cart...) I do much better. Any way. Oh, I also use the app, to check and see who has the best deals. But I tend to only shop at two stores any way.

I also cannot wait to shop! Need to wait for pay day on the 9th, which is right before closing, so I'll be all set! Then I can get to it.

As for the baby girl names, I was glad when I found out I was having a boy way back when, I had such a hard time thinking of girl names! But I had a list of like 12 boy names lol. I do like Lauren (that is my niece's middle name actually) and it goes well with Hannah.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

wishlist sent!!!!
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information