User Tag List

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Not doing much lol...its my day off...i usually get wednesday and sunday off

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Worked all day. Now time for hours of homework. Grownup life...

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I got my package all packed up and ready to go spending today working on headboard for the boy. I have painted an ocean mural on one wall in his bedroom and am now in the process of making him a surfboard headboard to go with the theme. So far so good, I'll post a pic later if it turns out I'm also plugging away at some meal prep for next week, I've been doing the 21 day fix and I really like it (but I've been allowing myself the flexibility for a treat here and there too) So far down 5 lbs!! What is everyone else up to today?
    I love the 21 Day Fix & their green berry smoothie (yum) but taking a break from it (for obvious reasons ) until the new year!

Today it's rainy outside, so it's a laundry, tidy & relaxing day! Watch Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer this morning with DD & then she went on to watch 2 more Christmas movies! Did pop out to Canadian Tire earlier this afternoon to pickup some under the bed storage boxes with snap lids for DD's Lego & Playmobil while they were on sale.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Nice slambert! That's awesome! I love the 21DF. I did a couple rounds of it, one round of the extreme version and 16 days of Insanity and lost 30lbs in 4 months! I didn't follow the meal plan exactly, just counted calories on myfitnesspal. I've been slacking the last month though....need to get back into it. I really want to try Cize but my coordination is terrible.

Didn't do much today, had MIL over for dinner, haven't seen her in a while so that was nice. Hoping to finish up shopping for you tomorrow buddy!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Found quite a few more things for buddy. One more shopping trip should do it. Also got email confirmation that the on line items have been shipped.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

So I enter a lot of random contests and today, I got an email saying I won a freshly picked bundle.i really can't use any of the items ( baby moccasins) but apparently they're good. Buddy, if the box arrives before mail date and I throw them in as an extra could you find them a home?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I know i could find them a home

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    So I enter a lot of random contests and today, I got an email saying I won a freshly picked bundle.i really can't use any of the items ( baby moccasins) but apparently they're good. Buddy, if the box arrives before mail date and I throw them in as an extra could you find them a home?
    Yes
    couponteen101 and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

"There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Grats! I could

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I got my package all packed up and ready to go spending today working on headboard for the boy. I have painted an ocean mural on one wall in his bedroom and am now in the process of making him a surfboard headboard to go with the theme. So far so good, I'll post a pic later if it turns out I'm also plugging away at some meal prep for next week, I've been doing the 21 day fix and I really like it (but I've been allowing myself the flexibility for a treat here and there too) So far down 5 lbs!! What is everyone else up to today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Nice slambert! That's awesome! I love the 21DF. I did a couple rounds of it, one round of the extreme version and 16 days of Insanity and lost 30lbs in 4 months! I didn't follow the meal plan exactly, just counted calories on myfitnesspal. I've been slacking the last month though....need to get back into it. I really want to try Cize but my coordination is terrible.

Didn't do much today, had MIL over for dinner, haven't seen her in a while so that was nice. Hoping to finish up shopping for you tomorrow buddy!
    How is the 21day fix? I've seen people post about it on facebook, but never know if they are being truthful, you know cause they want you to join under them ect.
    I used to use myfitnesspal but haven't since last year, I think I should get back into that. When I used it I lost 40 pounds.

Im not up to too much now, I had a craft show on the weekend and went shopping yesterday. Finished shopping for my buddy, and picked up some Christmas presents for the family.

Im now on the hunt for a wedding dress, Daves parents (Hubby to be) asked us to wait until next year so they could help with the arrangements, so now I guess instead of having a small wedding with just a few people its going to be a bit bigger. I honestly don't know how I fell about this. I get nervous in big crowds.. whether I know the people or not. Oh well. My kids are excited haha

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I couldn't personally but a really close friend just had her baby last Tues so i would give to her.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Don`t know anyone who has a baby so no.
    chesterjes and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    How is the 21day fix? I've seen people post about it on facebook, but never know if they are being truthful, you know cause they want you to join under them ect.
    I used to use myfitnesspal but haven't since last year, I think I should get back into that. When I used it I lost 40 pounds.

Im not up to too much now, I had a craft show on the weekend and went shopping yesterday. Finished shopping for my buddy, and picked up some Christmas presents for the family.

Im now on the hunt for a wedding dress, Daves parents (Hubby to be) asked us to wait until next year so they could help with the arrangements, so now I guess instead of having a small wedding with just a few people its going to be a bit bigger. I honestly don't know how I fell about this. I get nervous in big crowds.. whether I know the people or not. Oh well. My kids are excited haha
    I know how you feel about everything online about the 21DF but honestly...do it. I didn't even buy it from a coach..(I got the DVDs from a friend), and I tell everyone to do it, lol. I think I lost 13lbs and 12 inches just the first round. It's crazy. And the workouts are different every day so you don't get bored with it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post

I know exactly what you mean, I've been wanting to do it for months but have put it off because I thought it was being inflated by the reps but I really enjoy it. It is so simple, it tells you what to put in the containers and how many of each to eat..easy peasy which is what I need. I also really like the workouts. I"m glad I bought it, and I don't sell it LOL

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information