User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I get the job I'll just bring my toy stuffed animals to be on the safe side LOL

Have a Banana Daily Beast Master's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

and hopefully you don't like pork rinds and beer...LOL
    Please vote daily for my ferret site.
    http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=3368

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I read that a few days ago... LOL !! Pesonally I think it is ridiculous. They want to keep men and women apart so what is the best thing to do ? Ban walking pets in public.... Hmmmm makes sense to me.

You know it's a good thing I live here .. I would have been stoned to death already if I lived there for tell them to go fly a kite and no I am NOT wearing a hijab .... pound sand in the desert, I am going to go have BEER in my bikini!!!

Yep I am a independent opinionated outspoken female and would never make it there. LOL!!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

definitely NOT
    Woman must know their place, in their society, or they could face stoning, a whipping or some other horrible punishment, and you know I am not making this up if you have read the papers.

It is actually a beef I have, women going there are expected to adhere to their customs, but, why are not their men forced to adhere to our customs towards women when they move here?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Master View Post

It is actually a beef I have, women going there are expected to adhere to their customs, but, why are not their men forced to adhere to our customs towards women when they move here?

Yep agreed!!!!!!!! Whole heartedly.

Now I am going to go make my self a pulled pork sandwich with bacon, a Pilsner and cut my grass in my bikini top......I am such an angel.

Last edited by April07; Mon, Aug 4th, 2008 at 11:42 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

definitely NOT

Which is what? I think we get our knickers in a twist over nothing really. An Arab person still can't have more than 1 wife here in the west legally, just like any other guy.

The thing is, people do arab or not and they are known as mistresses. You know since 9/11 it has become the new fad to hate the Arabs, prior to that, it used to be the Irish, Jews, Ukranians, Italians et al. All of whom emigrated here at one point, and please don't give me the they've been here for years story.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No hate here, I have a good friend who is Muslim.
    I just dislike seeing the domination of women by a group, and it is quite obvious by many, NOT all, and it applies to people from other parts of the world as well.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by blooz View Post
    Which is what? I think we get our knickers in a twist over nothing really. An Arab person still can't have more than 1 wife here in the west legally, just like any other guy.

The thing is, people do arab or not and they are known as mistresses. You know since 9/11 it has become the new fad to hate the Arabs, prior to that, it used to be the Irish, Jews, Ukranians, Italians et al. All of whom emigrated here at one point, and please don't give me the they've been here for years story.
    Just to clarify not all Arabs are Muslim and vice versa.....and if a Muslim comes to Canada and has more than one legal wife prior to Immigration he may be legally allowed to retain his choice of polygamy..

Sad but true....
    Last edited by nanuk; Tue, Aug 5th, 2008 at 08:35 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by blooz View Post

It seems you are the one getting their knickers in a knot Blooz... we are discussing our opinions. Please do not assume what we think or feel. You are entitled to yours just as we are to ours.. Thank you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just dislike seeing the domination of women by a group, and it is quite obvious by many, NOT all, and it applies to people from other parts of the world as well.

Thanks.. exactly.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh well I didn't get the job ..so I can have my bacon sandwich with my beer in a bathing suit with April LOL
    Last edited by nanuk; Tue, Aug 5th, 2008 at 09:00 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by April07 View Post
    It seems you are the one getting their knickers in a knot Blooz... we are discussing our opinions. Please do not assume what we think or feel. You are entitled to yours just as we are to ours.. Thank you!

Am not the one with the issues with banned pets in a muslim country. Yes you have your opinion, I have mine.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am not saying that is the case here. Do you know how many times I have heard that phrase " I have a friend who is this and that"?

As you might know, the UK is as diverse as they come, and these days when you start a sentense with "Am not a ......., I have friends who are so and so" the notion over there is that you are what you are claiming notto be.

Again...this is how things are over there.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nanuk View Post
    Just to clarify not all Arabs are Muslim and vice versa.....and if a Muslim comes to Canada and has more than one legal wife prior to Immigration he may be legally allowed to retain his choice of polygamy..

Sad but true....
    Yes we know that, didn't realize I had to get to the bare minimum Those countries are still predominantly muslims. I lived in Dubai and Saudi for a while working.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ignore him.... he is not worth the hassle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information