User Tag List

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree873Likes

Thread: (OVER) SampleSource Fall 2015 Free Samples

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Qualified for 6 samples, no magazine : Emergen, Tetley tea, Vecor protein bar, Brookside (the only one I'm excited for!!), Breathe Right, Coffee pod (really surprised to qualify for this one as I answered do not use pods, go figure..) Overall, not impressed with this offer at all.
    Exact same samples offered to me
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maddygreen View Post
    note to others- never rely on the email being sent out...it comes much too late
    I happened to see it yesterday morning then scooted to the site-glad to get the 6 samples.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Qualified for 6 samples, no magazine : Emergen, Tetley tea, Vecor protein bar, Brookside (the only one I'm excited for!!), Breathe Right, Coffee pod (really surprised to qualify for this one as I answered do not use pods, go figure..) Overall, not impressed with this offer at all.
    We need to remember that these samples are free. We arent doing them a favour by ordering their samples. They are doing us a favour by offering the samples. Personally, i am happy to receive what i can. If there is something i dont or cant use, then i pass it on to someone who can. Free is Free! If we start complaining about the samples then this will go the same way as iCoke pins! i really miss getting free movie tickets!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We need to remember that these samples are free. We arent doing them a favour by ordering their samples. They are doing us a favour by offering the samples. Personally, i am happy to receive what i can. If there is something i dont or cant use, then i pass it on to someone who can. Free is Free! If we start complaining about the samples then this will go the same way as iCoke pins! i really miss getting free movie tickets!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It doesn't matter and no physical address with extensions is irrelevant. My work place has such address and I have used different names to receive a number of coupons. IP addresses can be masked easily, and most home IP addy's are dynamic anyway

Quote Originally Posted by SavingMan View Post
    I accidently applied for 2 on one IP address. Does anyone know if I will still get my samples??
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well put....people shouldn't feel like they are entitled to something just because. Hypothetically speaking, when I hear people complain about something that isn't theirs in the first place, it makes them sound like an ex asking for spousal support

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Last edited by beachdown; Wed, Sep 30th, 2015 at 03:21 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just thinking ...I wonder if you know how after we get our samples we have that survey sent to us, if for example we write that we didn't like a specific product, does that mean it won't be offered to us in the next round of samples? after it goes live I always answer the qualification questions the same and this year I think my samples are different..just wondering why, maybe it has something to do with our survey/review? if we said we didn't like a product?
    Ciel and SnowFlakey like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Personally...I wouldn't tell a person giving you something for nothing, that "you don't like a certain product of theirs". Imagine the horror next time if they don't send you anything

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    I was just thinking ...I wonder if you know how after we get our samples we have that survey sent to us, if for example we write that we didn't like a specific product, does that mean it won't be offered to us in the next round of samples? after it goes live I always answer the qualification questions the same and this year I think my samples are different..just wondering why, maybe it has something to do with our survey/review? if we said we didn't like a product?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

No, the samples are based on what manufacturers have to offer, and you get the same sample offers regardless of how far you've told 'em to stuff it in sample surveys past

It's just a validation - they want to know if you remembered receiving the samples they sent, and verify that the email address you used is regularly checked.
    Natalka, Ciel, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Personally...I wouldn't tell a person giving you something for nothing, that "you don't like a certain product of theirs". Imagine the horror next time if they don't send you anything
    But that's the point of their review surveys, they want your honest opinion, they ask you if you liked the product or not I'm sure they pass this info on to the manufacturer it's just good criticism it's not being rude they just want different opinions from different people, everyone has different need's for different products we can't all like everything, and then you look at the ratings and they're all 98% good..I find that a little hard to believe, I guess people write that weather they liked the product or not.. it just seems a little wrong.
    I'm not saying I don't like all of their samples, the samples are great, but sometimes you come across one or two that didn't work/doesn't suit your needs that's all, what's the point of receiving samples that you don't like/will not use, that's a waste for someone who might actually like it and have a need for it.
    Ciel, GoJays, lecale and 2 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

But that's the point of their review surveys, they want your honest opinion, they ask you if you liked the product or not I'm sure they pass this info on to the manufacturer it's just good criticism it's not being rude they just want different opinions from different people, everyone has different need's for different products we can't all like everything, and then you look at the ratings and they're all 98% good..I find that a little hard to believe, I guess people write that weather they liked the product or not.. it just seems a little wrong.
    I'm not saying I don't like all of their samples, the samples are great, but sometimes you come across one or two that didn't work/doesn't suit your needs that's all, what's the point of receiving samples that you don't like/will not use, that's a waste for someone who might actually like it and have a need for it.
    Some people request dog and cat food samples when they have neither and hate both

If you use the sample system fairly, yes, of course they welcome your feedback. It won't affect what samples you get in the future. You are free to comment and the manufacturers welcome that.
    Ciel, GoJays, SnowFlakey and 3 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea I don't get that either, if you have no pet's then you have no need for dog/cat food..then why would you want it.
    I guess samplesource just mixes it up for people /or something it's all good!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea I don't get that either, if you have no pet's then you have no need for dog/cat food..then why would you want it.
    I guess samplesource just mixes it up for people /or something it's all good!
    I give all the pet food samples to our local pet shelter. Many food banks like them too - for clients that have pets.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Only got 3 samples since I saw it late - because I was in Disneyland on vacation. It's nice to have First World Problems
    Tweets77, Ciel, lecale and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My son got an email notice that his samples have been sent. No email for me yet.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information