User Tag List

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello All!!

The annual Crayola Sale in Lindsay On is coming up next month and since it will be my first time attending, i was hoping to hear from anyone who's been in the past! Did anyone go last year? What did you get? What were the best deals? What time did you line up? Ive read something about freebies at the door? My mother and I are driving in from Oshawa, so we plan to hit the road by 5;30! Thank god DD is spending the night with her other grandparents! It'll take us about and hour to get there, so with doors opening at 8, we should have plenty of time!

Ok, now you go!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I went two years ago and the lineup was around the building. I arrived at 6:45 am. I didn't see any freebies anywhere but lots of amazing deals. Fill a bag with markers of every color $8. Lots of crafty kits, I stocked up for birthday parties. Lots of mouldings clay, colouring books. Tons of crafts and crayola thing I've never seen in store. We also got the marker spray kit. I think I spend $160 and I had 4 garbage bags full. Oh my best was the crayola totes with locking lids I score 2 of each style. They hold markers, colouring books, paints, clay. I could go last year but I'm going this year.

Thread Information