User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'v been registered with this site for a couple weeks...the only thing I'm not sure about is the rewards system..
    because they have plenty of gift cards which is great! but...they're all US(US retailers)? and I emailed them about this, if they have any CAD gift cards and they said that their gift cards are US....so wtheck..is the point of letting Canadian's sign up if they can't redeem CAD versions of their gift cards?

I don't know where you guys always look up reviews etc on survey sites but I only know of Survey Police, so I looked up this panel and all the reviews were from US people except 1 Canadian person but she redeemed for an amazon gc so that doesn't really count because it's not an issue..amazon.com does ship to CAD.

But you can't take a US gift card to a CAD retailer...which they even said should be accepted.....uuuuuhh no it won't, you don't know that so don't say it, that's completely ridiculous.
    sigh it's too bad I was really liking this site...

Anywho, if you guys have any info on this survey panel and their rewards....anything please post below
    -Thank you.

update: they just said that they are primarily focused on US based rewards but are expanding their Canadian panels, and the response from Canadians affects their ability to expand.

So..at least we can still cash out for amazon.com which is still pretty awesome!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Last edited by JDI007; Thu, Sep 24th, 2015 at 08:01 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everybody

I just signed up with this great survey site (mysoapbox.com)! i have done research on it and this site is 100% legit and paying
    i just got 2750 points for becoming a member and filling a small survey.the site only pays electronic gift cards like
    amazon and more so if you like giftcards i suggest you to try it out! the minimum cashout is 25000 points but the surveys
    pay in big points.
    https://www.mysoapbox.com/survey/html.pro?ID=4&ks_cid=1&ks_src=10&locale=1&refer=K_ pjybvtya9g

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'v been on this site for a while and don't get any survey's I think it's because it's more US friendly than CAD.../ the only thing I'v been able to do is the roulette wheel...even that stopped giving me points..thinking of quitting as I'm gaining nothing.../ how do you get survey's if your in CAD?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was member of cliqiq and mysoapbox has taken over. So now I'm a member of mysoapbox. I have a mixed experience with them. Survey frequency is less but they have paid on time.

Thread Information