User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I don't know how many people here Skype but I have saved a small fortune over the last few years doing so. For those who do not use it, it is a free phone/video service by which your computer can access anyone else in the world who is also a Skype subscriber. But, as I said, it is free to subscribe and to use.

Now there is a new offer for free Worldwide Mobile & Landline calls for 1 month. The email reads...

We'd like to give you unlimited calling free for a month (worth $13.99). So, on top of your usual free Skype to Skype calls, you can also call friends and family on their mobile or landlines.

http://www.skype.com/en/offers/unlimited-world-calling/
    and click on "Get your free month". NOTE: a credit card is necessary and I know some people understandably do not like to provide one.

I have been told that it is also possible to receive the free month by following these steps:

1. Signing onto Skype
    2. Click on 'Call Phones' on the left panel
    3. Click 'View my Account'
    4. Browser will pop up. Click 'Add Subscription' OR "Discover Subscriptions", then that page does present "Free calls to mobiles and landlines" for a month.
    5. If you scroll down a bit, it may say something like: "Free calls to mobiles and landlines".
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I already paid $1 from paypal . still it is says not enough fund. do you know how to call. and waht are the country we can call?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Mothu...the free month of calls to landlines and mobiles is absolutely free so I don't know what the $1 paypal is about. I used the procedure myself, and it worked, but I don't have any special knowledge or connection with Skype...other than having used it for years to make calls to other people around the world who have a Skype account. That's a phone-like connection via two computers. BTW, the regular Skype accounts (computer to computer) are also free and Skyping saves me a small fortune every month because I make about 1 long-distance call a day and they sometimes last for an hour. But you shouldn't have to pay anything. I don't know what that's about.

Thread Information