Hello Smartcanucks,

September was definitely a great month for freebies. I received a lot of goodies in the mail and I have a few favourites. Here is a link to my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QdccyDW7Yk

Before couponing, I started off with freebing and I loved receiving free items in the mail and I still do.

Let me know what your favourite freebie you received recently? I really enjoy reading everyones comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch! I really do enjoy making couponing and freebie videos because I want to inspire others to do start saving money and how many amazing things you can receive for free. It has saved me so much money the past two years and it's very exciting. Especially when you receive packages in the mail instead of bills and also when you save lots of money. It's hard to explain the excitement and I know lots of smartcanucks understand how amazing it is once you start doing it. The main reason I started couponing and freebing was to help my mom save money. I knew if I started it would inspire her to do the same and she is always amazed at how much money I have helped her save. She is learning so much and she started couponing alone without me the past 3 months because I was out of the country for several weeks. I think it is amazing because she understands how to use apps on her phone and how to price match and so many other things. It may seem like a lot of hard work but its not. Once you get started you will catch on and learn quite quickly. You do not have to be an extreme couponer to save money because every dollar counts.

Sorry for the rant. I am just an excited couponer/freebier!

Samantha