User Tag List

Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1688
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    Also just checked on the package I sent to my kid buddie and it says it's arrived
    I think it was me! I heard there's a package at home!

My buddy should have received a package from me a few days ago. Haven't heard from them.
    julesie-pie and shkyle like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    I think it was me! I heard there's a package at home!

My buddy should have received a package from me a few days ago. Haven't heard from them.
    i don't think I'm your buddy but I haven't gotten anything yet.
    becky_j and julesie-pie like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Congrats julsiepie, what a gorgeous little girl you have there!

My DD received her advent pkg yesterday. She was quite upset at school after loosing a toy she was not supposed to bring, but it sure cheered her up to find a big box waiting for her. She organized them all numerically, and guessed each soft pkg a pair of socks and each heavy one sand lol. Not much creativity from her guessing, but she is very excited for December!

Package did not have sc name on it, who is it from?
    becky_j, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.
    Are you looking for my answers for the Advent train? You can find them on my wishlist (about me)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...mple=1#aboutme

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    Also just checked on the package I sent to my kid buddie and it says it's arrived
    Quote Originally Posted by newmamasweet View Post

My DD received her advent pkg yesterday. She was quite upset at school after loosing a toy she was not supposed to bring, but it sure cheered her up to find a big box waiting for her. She organized them all numerically, and guessed each soft pkg a pair of socks and each heavy one sand lol. Not much creativity from her guessing, but she is very excited for December!

It was me! Well me and my sister Brittany, happy to hear we could brighten up her day!
    becky_j, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Buddy, I just found your extra gift or the 'open me now gift' at my moms house! It ended up in my sisters bag and not mine! I would still send but it would require a parcel not an envelope sorry about that buddy thankfully all your numbered gifts got in there!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Omg I can never seem to catch up on this train since my new addition My feet are finally starting to go down though my ankles are still huge. I opened the box yesterday but that's as far as I got, will take everything out & take a photo today (hopefully) as everything looks so nicely wrapped.

I have a been super frustrated with breast feeding. My first DD didn't latch or want anything to do it with, so I was really hoping for it to work out this time. This one wanted to do nothing but be latch at the beginning. So for the first day & bit all was going fine (besides being painful) then my milk hadn't come in so we had to supplement with formula. Then when the milk came in my breast became so engorged that she could latch (& they quadrupled in size), so I started pumping but still wasn't getting tons of milk. Finally got her back on the breasts last night but she still needs formula. Being pumping every 2 or so hours now to bring on more milk. Really want this to work out. Everyone (4 people as my parents are here) in my house have really terrible coughs except the baby & me, so don't want either of us to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    Yes, you guessed correctly after all (lol I was listed first) . Sorry, no "open it now" gifts but I hope you all will enjoy everything at the end.

Lol another thing, though you wrote Laurens name down I addressed her gifts as "to Baby" ..I waited until the very last moment but I wasn't sure 100% you will stick with that name (sometimes we change our mind after baby is actually here lol), sorry
    There were the candy canes that I let DD open, candy canes are her favourite so she was so excited!

lol when she was born my first thought was she doesn't look like a Lauren, but we have been calling her Lauren for months & Hannah told hubby months ago that she liked it & he should too (he didnt like the first batch of names I came up with )

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    anyone doing any black Friday shopping not much here but possinly ardenes
    No our budget doesn't allow it at the moment. Hubby went a bit nuts last Black Friday & Boxing Day (as we had just moved into our house, so lots of fun gadgets to buy apparently) so I have already had the talk with him about this year

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I am sick and just on the bed, reading posts on this forum. I have to go back and check everything in this thread as I have not read much. I think I would miss Black Friday but that is ok I guess!

I have assignment due on Friday that I have not started yet. Why do prof gave you assignment 7 days before the due date? They could just give them all in the beginning.

Lets hope I don't have to be admitted to hospital like previously. Suffering never end! Arr
    boo hope you feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    I am glad it arrived safely (and earlier than estimated delivery) .. lol can you tell I almost forgot to put my Christmas card in (good I was still able to slide it in on top) . There is a bag of candies for them to open now (not wrapped) .. lol I knew they will be way too excited plus a leftover yarn from one of my projects for girls to make bunnies (I hope you do not mind).

@julesie-pie I put a box of candy canes for Hannah .. lol i hope she can wait till Tuesday before opening the first gift as it is for her.
    She was very excited to see those! She has the excitement of her new sister so she should be able to make it until then

Quote Originally Posted by newmamasweet View Post

thanks
    francine1985 and N@t@ like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Wow thank you so much @sheetsofemptycanvas I just got both boxes and now ds2 is wearing his Santa hat (ds1 will get to wear his hat after school today). Ds2 keeps asking to eat the chocolates but I'm mean and told him not until daddy and ds1 are both home. I'll have to take a picture later today as I have to get ready to pick up ds1 in an hour, then go back to the school for his parent teacher interviews this evening.

There is a very nice card, 2 Santa hats, Russell stover chocolates and Queen Anne cherry chocolates. I didn't count them or look at all the gifts/tags yet but from what I quickly glanced at it looks like you really went with my request to make sure there were gifts for everyone and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much you are awesome.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Omg I can never seem to catch up on this train since my new addition My feet are finally starting to go down though my ankles are still huge. I opened the box yesterday but that's as far as I got, will take everything out & take a photo today (hopefully) as everything looks so nicely wrapped.

I have a been super frustrated with breast feeding. My first DD didn't latch or want anything to do it with, so I was really hoping for it to work out this time. This one wanted to do nothing but be latch at the beginning. So for the first day & bit all was going fine (besides being painful) then my milk hadn't come in so we had to supplement with formula. Then when the milk came in my breast became so engorged that she could latch (& they quadrupled in size), so I started pumping but still wasn't getting tons of milk. Finally got her back on the breasts last night but she still needs formula. Being pumping every 2 or so hours now to bring on more milk. Really want this to work out. Everyone (4 people as my parents are here) in my house have really terrible coughs except the baby & me, so don't want either of us to get that.

There were the candy canes that I let DD open, candy canes are her favourite so she was so excited!

lol when she was born my first thought was she doesn't look like a Lauren, but we have been calling her Lauren for months & Hannah told hubby months ago that she liked it & he should too (he didnt like the first batch of names I came up with )

No our budget doesn't allow it at the moment. Hubby went a bit nuts last Black Friday & Boxing Day (as we had just moved into our house, so lots of fun gadgets to buy apparently) so I have already had the talk with him about this year

boo hope you feel better soon!

She was very excited to see those! She has the excitement of her new sister so she should be able to make it until then

thanks
    when ds1 was born my milk took a few days to somewhat come in so he was formula fed in the hospital with very tiny amounts of breast milk I was able to pump. Once my milk finally started to come in he still had to be supplemented with formula for several weeks before he was exclusively breastfed. Even then I was never able to pump but he was getting plenty of milk and nursed until he self weened at 2 1/2 (at that point it was just bed time and nap time. He was drinking chocolate milk throughout the day.)... When ds2 was born my milk came in right away so he only for 1 bottle in the hospital (while I was getting stitches up from my csection) so he was able to nurse exclusively after that first bottle. I had tones of milk then and could probably fill an ounce or two just from the milk leaking but still could not pump much of anything. Some women just can't pump successfully. Anyway ds2 self weened around 34-35 months.

my point in this is that if you still want to nurse don't give up it is possible even with a rocky formula necessary start. And that the amount of milk you are/aren't able to pump is not necessarily an indication on how much milk the baby is getting. That being said if you still aren't able to breastfeed formula is still a great option to have and does have its own benefits (bellies full longer, being able to actually measure how much they drink...) relax and enjoy your baby doing whatever works best for your family.
    julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Wow thank you so much @sheetsofemptycanvas I just got both boxes and now ds2 is wearing his Santa hat (ds1 will get to wear his hat after school today). Ds2 keeps asking to eat the chocolates but I'm mean and told him not until daddy and ds1 are both home. I'll have to take a picture later today as I have to get ready to pick up ds1 in an hour, then go back to the school for his parent teacher interviews this evening.

There is a very nice card, 2 Santa hats, Russell stover chocolates and Queen Anne cherry chocolates. I didn't count them or look at all the gifts/tags yet but from what I quickly glanced at it looks like you really went with my request to make sure there were gifts for everyone and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much you are awesome.
    Everything is marked and I made sure everyone got the same amount of gifts It was a blast shopping for you and your family The santa hats were a last minute addition, my youngest DS has been wearing his for a month so I thought your boys would get a kick out of them too
    francine1985 and julesie-pie like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sheets, was it you looking for Legendary Yoda
    https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca...1044-item.html
    $149.96 + 10% off if you use Visa Checkout + ebates
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Hey guys, so soooooo upset and frustrated right now!!!!! Talked to my sgi adjustor and he said chances are my car is going to be a right off Im sitting here waiting to hear final word. hes suppose to call me back this afternoon. Weve only had this car for roughly 18 months. Just put a command start and new tires on it last fall!!!!!!

So with that being said, if I disappear for a few days here and there you know why!(Busy dealing with car stuff!) Good part is i get a nice Christmas present this year, bad part is we cant really afford anymore than were already paying so not sure what im going to end up with!
    becky_j likes this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Buddy it says ur package was delivered please say you got it lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Olivia just got a package delivered..I won't be home til tonight but will take a pick then...I believe it is from newmamasweet??...THANKYOU!!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Sheets, was it you looking for Legendary Yoda
    https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca...1044-item.html
    $149.96 + 10% off if you use Visa Checkout + ebates
    Sweet, that's the best price I've seen so far! Thanks Now, if I could only figure out what the other one wants I'd be good to go! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Hey guys, so soooooo upset and frustrated right now!!!!! Talked to my sgi adjustor and he said chances are my car is going to be a right off Im sitting here waiting to hear final word. hes suppose to call me back this afternoon. Weve only had this car for roughly 18 months. Just put a command start and new tires on it last fall!!!!!!

So with that being said, if I disappear for a few days here and there you know why!(Busy dealing with car stuff!) Good part is i get a nice Christmas present this year, bad part is we cant really afford anymore than were already paying so not sure what im going to end up with!
    Ugh! That totally blows
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Buddy it says ur package was delivered please say you got it lol

No package for me today

Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread Information