User Tag List

Thread: bulbspro.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I placed an order from bulbspro.com a month ago. First they sent me an email saying that most of the bulbs I wanted were not available...then I chose some others in replacement and got another email saying there were more of the original bulbs I wanted not available...so I chose more in replacement...then I got a third email saying there were still more bulbs not available of the ones I wanted in the first place but I still went along with it and exchanged them for others....

They arrived and there were 4 I had not even ordered at all out of the $85 I spent...they were all supposed to be ceramic and come to find out they are all PAINTED!!!! The paint burned off and made a horrible smell and now the bulbs I wanted bc they were colored are not colored bc all the paint burned off withing a week...not to mention the order took 3 weeks to arrive to New Brunswick from Ontario and I paid $30 for special shipping. Turns out I paid approx. $5.50 per painted bulb. TOTAL RIPOFF. BEWARE!!!!

: Walmart does not have a huge selection of colored light bulbs, but the ones I bought one year ago still work perfect.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by Mittenskitten; Thu, Oct 29th, 2015 at 06:26 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also got same experience with them last Christmas, but I am lucky, they did everything they could for me. You must got the garbage brand SYMBAN as mine before, they are really garbage and SH*T. Later Bulbspro.com sales rep replaced it for me with BULBRITE brand which are very good, but I do not know why they did not list Bulbsrite brand colorful incandescent on Bulbspro.com. The girl on the customer service was really helpful, although they did not give me refund, but they gave free replacement and free shipping for the second time delivery which are over my payment.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not good, I find that stuff local for decent prices

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why did I think this was about flower bulbs???

Thread Information