User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto

Thread: grand fortune supermarket at Pacific Mall

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the cashiers are so rude!!!
    not only that, they sell expired teas and sausages.
    never shopping there again. just cannot put up anymore with their poor customer service skills.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I m not surprise. Its an Asian supermarket. Can't expect any customer service.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I m not surprise. Its an Asian supermarket. Can't expect any customer service.
    Talking about Asian stores in general :

They are often paid less, even less than minimum wage..illegal ..but the workers can't or don't do much due to fear or lack of knowledge about their rigts. Made to work long hours without over time. Mostly immigrants working there and exploited due to their situation

No wonder the poor workers are so grumpy and CS is the last thing on their mind. Language is also an issue for most of them. Hygiene and safety standards also get neglected lot of times..due to over work , pressure, stress , low pay and tight deadlines.

That's the only way they can keep their prices low and compete with the big chains like wal mart etc as they don't have their clout or buying power

Asian stores you just go in, you should know what you want and the price and the location of the item..buy it and get out ASAP.

Don't ask any questions they won't be answered, no one will help you find stuff, check your receipt for mistakes on the spot while the item is being scanned, forget about returns or exchanges, pay by cash as I don't really trust them with my Credit card ir Debit
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Sat, Nov 21st, 2015 at 09:27 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Thread Information