User Tag List

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello,
    I called Tangerine today to see if they were willing to give a better rate than 0.80% on my savings account and they gave me a 1.75% rate for 6 months... better that 0.80%!!!

Just thought I'd share so everyone can enjoy a better rate!

Cheers!
    K
    General:

1. The Tangerine Bank (the "Bank") Limited Time Interest Offer of 1.75% (the "Offer") has been calculated based on interest rates current as of November 03, 2015 and is available to existing Tangerine Clients who receive notification that they are eligible for the Offer from a Tangerine Contact Centre Associate and who verbally accept the Offer ("Eligible Clients"). The Offer is available to Eligible Clients on all eligible deposits for a period of 180 days from the date they accept the Offer (the "Promotion Period") to a maximum of $500,000 in deposits to all Tangerine Savings Accounts combined (CDN dollar, non-registered Accounts only; herein referred to as "Applicable Accounts"). It is not applicable on any other Account types, including (but not limited to) the Tangerine RSP Savings Account ("RSP Savings"), Tangerine Tax-Free Savings Account ("TFSA Savings"), Tangerine RIF Savings Account ("RIF Savings"), Tangerine US$ Savings Account, Tangerine Business Savings Account, Tangerine US$ Business Savings Account, or Tangerine Children's Savings Account ("CSA").
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by ING_rep; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2015 at 04:47 PM.
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

Thread Information