User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: Ungrateful people- just need to vent :(

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't feel bad for being a good and generous person. I believe those kind of people will find that karma will come back and bite her on her ...
    I hope she gets what she deserves.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

You know that you are a kind and generous person and don’t let this person spoil that. She will soon find she gets what she deserves and that is nothing.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That person is just a troll, don't let it bother you people like that are just looking for a free ride. You should report him/her so they get banned.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

She removed her post because people just quit responding to her. I see a little bit of drama queen in there, on top of con artist.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    She removed her post because people just quit responding to her. I see a little bit of drama queen in there, on top of con artist.
    i would not be surprised if she removes herself due to the drama..

i've seen people do this then re-join under a different name
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For sure this person is a scammer and a good one at that! Eventually it will catch up to her, as it just the way life goes.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I don't understand people like this! I've been mulling this over for the last couple days and still can't wrap my mind around it. How do people like this live with themselves and not lose any shred of self respect they had? I'm so sorry this happened to you. Please hang in there and don't let this troll of a woman ruin your good nature. You did an awesome thing, and her being a lying, ungrateful *lots of bad words* doesn't change the awesome thing you did.

Has as she been banned yet? I'm sure that's a ban able offence, is it not?

Clearance
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some people have nerve I tell ya, Sorry this happened, made me angry reading this, so I can only imagine your 1000 times angrier

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Some people only ever think of their wants and needs.. They don't appreciate what they are given and take away the pleasure that people get from giving. I'm sorry you had that experience.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Sorry that happened. I can`t be bothered with groups like that anymore. Way too many people who think they are privileged. And too many people who you don`t know what their intentions are.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This is why I stopped looking at the wanted ads and discussion boards because all it has become nothing but I need I need I need for free and then people complaining that they need things others have posted and it is not being offered to them and being sold at a price they cannot afford. WAY too many people seem to think they deserve everything for nothing.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

The internet is full of scammers; especially at this time of year. But you dont even need the internet to see what goes on. Ive had a personal experience with one of my friends whom i never thought would do such things but, yes, sometimes the worst comes out in people. If they can scam someone or something, then its done. Ive seen this person take food out of donation boxes, ive seen this person make an urgent plea for food etc and then give it away because she didnt like what was brought or she used the food as payment for things done around the house!

Since then, ive become very leary about where i donate foodstuffs and personal hygene items. At this time of year, there are donation boxes set up at all the grocery stores and at Tim Horton`s. Also the local goodwill centers accept items, including toys, etc. So i make up several grocery bags and bring them usually to Tim Horton`s donation boxes. Also, we have a women`s center in my area where i bring personal items which go to the battered women`s home. They are in need of so much!

Dont forget your local animal shelters, they also need so much: food, treats, play things, grooming stuff, shampoos, towels, blankets, bedding, etc. My Ladies Group gathered several garbage bags of used old towels and blankets, etc and brought it to the local SPCA. They were so thankful because these items get overlooked. Animals have to be washed and groomed; they need towels and blankets.
    Momof3girlies, Ciel, Decaf and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    This is why I stopped looking at the wanted ads and discussion boards because all it has become nothing but I need I need I need for free and then people complaining that they need things others have posted and it is not being offered to them and being sold at a price they cannot afford. WAY too many people seem to think they deserve everything for nothing.
    oh and don't forget, they want you to deliver it for free!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i belong to a few of those groups & there are alot of people asking for stuff...i always wonder what % are scammers. i dont trust anybody! i take food donations to metro or no frills, at least i know its going to someone that really needs it. great idea about the spca.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Well, she's back. This is her latest post... i honestly have no words.

can someone ,pls. help . this is for real , .. , frown emoticon all the haters before are stopping this ,,not impressed , .again pls and ty im asking for youre help and i sincerely appreciated ,the help before ... got and things good some , a lot of bad stuff , that were no good ... outdated made us verysick , , all night , so not to be rude , fresh pls. im sorry to ask again , , pls. help .ty

Like · Reply · 5 hrs
    Ciel, DaveP, SnowFlakey and 1 others like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information