User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: SDM Nov 28-Dec 4

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So for my birthday on Dec. 3rd they are going to send me a coupon for $100 off any purchase on Nov. 28th. Right? Please?
    momof3heathens likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Last year redeemed points to help lower the cost of an Acer laptop for my daughter as her main Christmas present. The deal was comparable/better (before redemption) than similar laptops sold at BB/Walmart. If you decide to redeem points for a laptop, I would suggest getting to SDM in the morning as most will stock only 1 or 2 of each model. Last year, I was going through the checkout when another customer came in to pick one up, however, the one she wanted was the 6gb I was in the process of buying and all that was left was a 2gb. Good luck!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

"I have had my points for redemption for a long time but has never done it. Are the laptops worth getting? Is there any return for laptop if I find a better deal on Black Friday? Thanks."

Member: "More666"
    see the above reply.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am usually so excited for this redemption... this year I am not feeling it and haven't even started a list. What is wrong with me? Argh. lol.
    amira84 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    I am usually so excited for this redemption... this year I am not feeling it and haven't even started a list. What is wrong with me? Argh. lol.
    Probably because the flyer is not very good. I ended up doing a redemption yesterday at $170 for some items on sale this week but not next. I've got 4 more redemptions I could do, and I've already done 2. I was hoping for a better flyer
    Freeat50 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harrowgirl View Post
    Probably because the flyer is not very good. I ended up doing a redemption yesterday at $170 for some items on sale this week but not next. I've got 4 more redemptions I could do, and I've already done 2. I was hoping for a better flyer
    Agreed. I'm going to hold off since I am totally not impressed by the flyer.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there a maximum of 2 redemptions per day, or is it two maximum redemptions per day?
    Thanks!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think *technically* the policy is 2 redemptions per day. But I know I've done 3 - just not at the same store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't believe I missed the freaking redemption!!!!!! I thought it would be later in December. I have max points too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will they have another one before???????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Weaver View Post
    I can't believe I missed the freaking redemption!!!!!! I thought it would be later in December. I have max points too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will they have another one before???????
    For the $30 difference, one could do even better with a normal redemption on a better flyer.
    Unless one is buying just 1 or 2 high priced items.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    For the $30 difference, one could do even better with a normal redemption on a better flyer.
    Unless one is buying just 1 or 2 high priced items.
    I just read all the comments and it sounds like I didn't miss much anyways! I will just hang on to them and see what happens. Maybe boxing day will be worth the $170. I will be home for Christmas and probably armed with a SDM gift card as a present so that would give me $220 altogether to go on a rampage through SDM with. I may have to venture to the new one on Upper James as it is a lot larger (more selection) than the one near me, so I am hoping they can make it worth my while!

Last time I did one I got so much stuff that it filled two shelves of a shelving unit and I am still using stuff like shampoo and body wash. I think that was like 3 years ago I did it!

Of course back then I had a lot more points than now and did multiple mega redemptions, now my funds prevent me from that so I need a good one to stock up on things or get something new and shiny (laptop?). Wait and see, and pray!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information