Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Free Dassange shampoo OR conditioner, PLUS hair treatment

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This is how to make it work:

"Dessange Freebie offer you want to take advantage of:
    Snap now has offers on Dessange hair products, which CAN be combined with rebate offers from Zweet. Note that Zweet requires you to write on the receipt, so make sure you claim your rebates on Snap FIRST before writing on it for Zweet.
    SNAP:
    $6.50 back on ANY purchase of Dessange shampoo or conditioner (no limit, must be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart)
    $15 back on ANY shampoo or conditioner AND treatment combination (no limit, must be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart)
    $7.50 back on any Dessange hair care treatment (no limit, must be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart)
    *may not be combined, ie you cannot claim multiple SNAP offers from the one purchase, but you may claim each individual SNAP offers as many times as you wish.
    ZWEET:
    Earn $14.99 when you purchase 1 Dessange treatment of your choice wub one shampoo or conditioner. Limit one per member. Must purchase at Shoppers Drug Mart, must circle item and write "REIMBURSED WITH ZWEET" in capital letters on receipt.
    Earn $5 when you purchase 1 Dessange hair collection of your choice (same conditions apply as above)
    BEST DEAL: Purchase one shampoo, one conditioner and one treatment.
    Claim the shampoo and treatment through SNAP and receive $15 rebate. Then claim the $6.50 rebate on the conditioner through SNAP.
    Proceed to circle the conditioner and treatment and write on the receipt for the Zweet rebate, then claim the $14.99. Then claim the $5 on the shampoo.
    TOTAL SAVINGS: one shampoo, one conditioner, one treatment = save $41.49."
    Thumpersmom, uanoor, ROMEO and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post

Snap now has offers on Dessange hair products, which CAN be combined with rebate offers from Zweet. Note that Zweet requires you to write on the receipt, so make sure you claim your rebates on Snap FIRST before writing on it for Zweet.
    SNAP:
    $6.50 back on ANY purchase of Dessange shampoo or conditioner (no limit, must be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart)
    $15 back on ANY shampoo or conditioner AND treatment combination (no limit, must be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart)
    $7.50 back on any Dessange hair care treatment (no limit, must be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart)
    *may not be combined, ie you cannot claim multiple SNAP offers from the one purchase, but you may claim each individual SNAP offers as many times as you wish.
    ZWEET:
    Earn $14.99 when you purchase 1 Dessange treatment of your choice wub one shampoo or conditioner. Limit one per member. Must purchase at Shoppers Drug Mart, must circle item and write "REIMBURSED WITH ZWEET" in capital letters on receipt.
    Earn $5 when you purchase 1 Dessange hair collection of your choice (same conditions apply as above)
    Claim the shampoo and treatment through SNAP and receive $15 rebate. Then claim the $6.50 rebate on the conditioner through SNAP.
    Proceed to circle the conditioner and treatment and write on the receipt for the Zweet rebate, then claim the $14.99. Then claim the $5 on the shampoo.
    Thank you so much for breaking this down!! My head has been so muddled this last week with my father in law passing away....and now, trying to catch up on the SC threads
    rockco and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

SNAP:
    ZWEET:
    That's what I did Didn't want to risk writing on the receipt and have Snap reject it!
    rockco, amira84 and Davetherave like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Actually i did the same thing. Claimed on snap first and then moved on to zweet. But then somehow snap rejected both receipts because my pics were not clear. (My bad! I thought i was perfect!)
    I sent both receipts again and told them that i had marked these items for another rebate app as well. Finally i got both offers credited to my account today.

And by the way, i have bought 3 shampoos and oil treatments in the past 2 days. I need zweet to make this offer unlimited. Please!
    innaor, rockco and Davetherave like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I took a photocopy of my receipt before I added the Zweet statement just in case I ran into any problems. I'm pleased with myself on this one as my trip to SDM to find this brand lead me to another store that had TONS of Smashbox sets (that's a whole other thread)

Bought Dessange shampoo, conditioner + treatment for total of $46.30 after tax. Redeemed $30 of points (22K) for out of pocket $16.30
    Submitted to Snap first ($15 + $6.50 = $21.50 rebate). Then to Zweet for the $14.99 rebate. Total rebate owed $36.49. My only problem here was that I tried to also do the extra $5 rebate during the same submission and it did not go through (didn't expect that it would based on the fine print).

Will be interesting to see how good this product is for the price of it! Not sure I would have bought/even redeemed for it without the snap/zweet rebates

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

ReallySC, i bought this shampoo about 3 days ago. I bought the shampoo and oil treatment. That day i shampooed my hair with this shampoo, didn't use any conditioner on my hair because i wanted to see how this brand feels on my hair. I put the 3 drops of oil in my hair after towel drying my hair. My hair felt so soft and silky that i bought 2 more shampoos the next day.

But everyone will have a different experience based on how their hair are. My hair are not over processed...i air dry my hair and use straightner about 4,5 times in a year. (On average). So my hair reacted very well on this shampoo.

I will definitely buy the conditioner as well next week if zweet+snap offer the same rebate.
    And i think redeeming points for dessange is a great idea because you are actually converting your points into money. Brilliant!
    uanoor, rockco, ReallySC and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Never mind You did already. Thanks

Great and you owe a review here. I'm also thinking about buying them if these are really good.

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I just bought it. I'll try it once or twice before redemption day. Then i'll redeem for one more shampoo+treatment if there is still $30 rebate offered on both apps.
    Last edited by uanoor; Thu, Nov 26th, 2015 at 08:29 PM.
    Davetherave likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

See my post just above your post?
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Oh now I want this! Except no idea what is Zweet is?
    Davetherave likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    ReallySC, i bought this shampoo about 3 days ago. I bought the shampoo and oil treatment. That day i shampooed my hair with this shampoo, didn't use any conditioner on my hair because i wanted to see how this brand feels on my hair. I put the 3 drops of oil in my hair after towel drying my hair. My hair felt so soft and silky that i bought 2 more shampoos the next day.

But everyone will have a different experience based on how their hair are. My hair are not over processed...i air dry my hair and use straightner about 4,5 times in a year. (On average). So my hair reacted very well on this shampoo.

I will definitely buy the conditioner as well next week if zweet+snap offer the same rebate.
    And i think redeeming points for dessange is a great idea because you are actually converting your points into money. Brilliant!
    Yep, recycling points for money is the way to go lol.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for explaining that, Just one question, you bought 3 items and then you claimed 14.99 and $5 for shampoo from the same receipt. How you did that? did you claim 14.99 and 5 same time. or first you submitted your receipt for 14.99, and then again took picture and submitted for $5 as before some one wrote that we can't claim for both offers at same time.
    Sure its a tricky rebate. Hope it will still available till tomorrow.

SNAP:
    ZWEET:
    Davetherave likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Are the prices listed on the thread regular or sale prices?

Also can we combine the 20x on the product with a redemption?
    Davetherave likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Thanks for explaining that, Just one question, you bought 3 items and then you claimed 14.99 and $5 for shampoo from the same receipt. How you did that? did you claim 14.99 and 5 same time. or first you submitted your receipt for 14.99, and then again took picture and submitted for $5 as before some one wrote that we can't claim for both offers at same time.
    Sure its a tricky rebate. Hope it will still available till tomorrow.
    When it says you can't claim for both offers at the same time, what that means is, if you bought one shampoo and one treatment, you can't then claim $14.99 for the treatment and shampoo, and then claim $5 for the shampoo. To do that you would have to have bought the treatment and two shampoos.
    uanoor and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Are the prices listed on the thread regular or sale prices?

Also can we combine the 20x on the product with a redemption?
    Regular prices, and no 20x when you redeem. Fantastic offer though with the 20x if both the Snap and Zweet offers are both still on. Not sure I want to wait till Saturday to find out though lol. I want to get more tomorrow.
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This SNAP offer ALL GONE
    $15.00 DESSANGE Treatment AND Shampoo or Conditioner (No Limit) (all gone as of Nov 26th)
    $6.50 DESSANGE Hair Care Shampoo or Conditioner (No Limit) (all gone as of Nov 27th)

These are still available:
    SNAP
    $7.50 DESSANGE Hair Care Treatment (No Limit) NEW

Zweet
    $5.00 DESSANGE Hair Collection (Limit 3)
    $14.99 DESSANGE Treatment AND Shampoo or Conditioner (Limit 1)
    note: special instructions to record on receipt prior to uploading

You can still combine different offers to cover the cost
    (these conditions are no longer valid as the offers become depleted):

Shampoo/Conditioner with Treatment : $14.99 from Zweet & $7.50 + $6.50 from SNAP
    or
    Treatment ONLY $5 Zweet + $7.50 SNAP
    or
    Shampoo/Conditioner ONLY $5 Zweet + $6.50 SNAP

Prices of Product:
    $12.99 Dassange shampoo or conditioner
    $14.99 Dassange treatment

UPDATE
    Nov 27th: Another SNAP offer is depleted so I moved it to the GONE section.
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Nov 27th, 2015 at 02:13 PM. Reason: 2 out of 3 SNAP offers depleted
    uanoor and Davetherave like this.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information