User Tag List

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Free Dassange shampoo OR conditioner, PLUS hair treatment

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The shampoo offer on its own or the treatment are a fabulous deal. After the Snap and Zweet rebate, they come to just $1.49 or $2.49 plus tax, and if you have good bonus Optimum offers you can get back enough points to cover that cost.
    rockco and amira84 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    ReallySC, i bought this shampoo about 3 days ago. I bought the shampoo and oil treatment. That day i shampooed my hair with this shampoo, didn't use any conditioner on my hair because i wanted to see how this brand feels on my hair. I put the 3 drops of oil in my hair after towel drying my hair. My hair felt so soft and silky that i bought 2 more shampoos the next day.

But everyone will have a different experience based on how their hair are. My hair are not over processed...i air dry my hair and use straightner about 4,5 times in a year. (On average). So my hair reacted very well on this shampoo.

I will definitely buy the conditioner as well next week if zweet+snap offer the same rebate.
    And i think redeeming points for dessange is a great idea because you are actually converting your points into money. Brilliant!
    Used it this morning and have to say my hair looks and feels pretty good...seemed to brighten my highlights as well. And on the good news front, all my rebates came back, including the $5 Zweet one that I thought had rejected. My final rebates were Zweet ($14.99+$5.00) and Snap ($15 + 6.50) for shampoo, conditioner and treatment. Total rebates $41.49. So pretty sweet deal at the end of the day considering I was oop $16.30 before rebates.
    rockco and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

These SNAP offers ALL GONE
    $15.00 DESSANGE Treatment AND Shampoo or Conditioner (No Limit) (all gone as of Nov 26th)
    $6.50 DESSANGE Hair Care Shampoo or Conditioner (No Limit) (all gone as of Nov 27th)

These are still available:
    SNAP
    $7.50 DESSANGE Hair Care Treatment (No Limit)

Zweet
    $5.00 DESSANGE Hair Collection (Limit 3)
    $14.99 DESSANGE Treatment AND Shampoo or Conditioner (Limit 1)
    note: special instructions to record on receipt prior to uploading

You can still combine different offers to cover the cost
    (these conditions are no longer valid as the offers become depleted):

Shampoo/Conditioner with Treatment : $14.99 from Zweet & $7.50 from SNAP
    or
    Treatment ONLY $5 Zweet + $7.50 SNAP
    or
    Shampoo/Conditioner ONLY $5 Zweet

MONITOR SNAP if you're still interested (also because Shoppers has 20x on DESSANGE Nov 28th). SNAP sometimes reloads their offers on Friday evening (new offers on Tuesday/Wednesday & reloads on Friday).
    uanoor, thor9, barato and 6 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The shampoo offer is sold out on snap, but the $7.50 for the treatment is still there
    rockco likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Still sold out on Snap, but the Shampoo plus treatment offer is back on Zweet. Still worth it, especially if you combine it with a good optimum offer (I don't have a good offer this week )
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Dec 2nd, 2015 at 12:49 AM.
    rockco and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm having a lot of trouble uploading the Zweet receipt - it was stuck on the page after taking the pictures for 20 minutes, and then I just gave up =( Anyone dealt with this before?
    dededi likes this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Where exactly is this on the shelves. I cannot find it at my SDM stores but maybe I'm looking in the wrong section. TIA.
    rockco, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    Where exactly is this on the shelves. I cannot find it at my SDM stores but maybe I'm looking in the wrong section. TIA.

It's placed on a seperate rack in shampoo/conditioner isle.
    Last edited by amira84; Wed, Dec 2nd, 2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: rack or stand
    redfox, thor9, rockco and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's placed on a seperate rack in shampoo/conditioner isle.
    It's placed in a cardboard display, in the shampoo/conditioner isle.

SNAP offer is back! But only limit of 1/member (buy 1 shampoo or condition, plus a treatment for $15 cash back). Combine with Zweet and purchase today for 20x points (roughly a little of 5000 optimum points).

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Yay! Used my 20x wus $40, spent just over $40 on a dessange treatment, conditioner, and an mir, so everything is free and I'm up $25 in points

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Great deal....it is 20x the points this wk in store....had an offer of buy $30 get 8000...worked perfectly....got over 13000 points!!!!.....didn't even think the snap was available still, but surprise....ended up to be a big money maker!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    Great deal....it is 20x the points this wk in store....had an offer of buy $30 get 8000...worked perfectly....got over 13000 points!!!!.....didn't even think the snap was available still, but surprise....ended up to be a big money maker!!!!!

Awesome! I am thinking about using my 8k wus $30 coupon on Dessange tonight. Too cold outside! But must go out to make money. Right?
    walkonby, jennrav, rockco and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Awesome! I am thinking about using my 8k wus $30 coupon on Dessange tonight. Too cold outside! But must go out to make money. Right?
    Yes you must lol. I ran out again to do it with dh's card. Up $50 in points now
    walkonby, rockco, amira84 and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Oh that is awesome; time for me to get one as I could not get one last time due to sickness! My account is stuck at $18 for nearly 5 months so good to get holidays money!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Oh that is awesome; time for me to get one as I could not get one last time due to sickness! My account is stuck at $18 for nearly 5 months so good to get holidays money!

Run, Arv! This money maker will give you a chance to cash out your zweet/snap account.

I just came back home from shopping. I had a personalized offer of $3.25 off on any oxi clean stain remover. I saw that oxi clean stain remover had a tag of $4.99 at that time. I dont know if it was on sale this week or this was a new tag for next week but who cares! I got it for $4.99-$3.25 = $1.74.
    Also i picked up color protection dessange shampoo and serum. I only got 2340 bonus points for it. Whattt? I thought whole dessange line (shampoo, conditioner, serum) was included in 20x product bonus pts offer.
    This is my receipt. Can someone tell me if i got right # of pts or should i call them?

Name:  20151204_190444.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  38.8 KB
    thor9 and dededi like this.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information