User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DeViLzzz

Thread: Best Buy Canada in store problems

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On numerous occasions now Best Buy Canada has taken what was a reserved offer made online and made it more expensive. Anyone else experience this? Also what about people reporting getting varied discounts on purchase when online it clearly states one set percentage off? Anyone else experience this too? I think the time for me to complain to Best Buy is coming soon. Oh and I don't like hearing the people on checkout at the store saying,"Do you really want to change this over 30 cents?" Point is I was told a price I would be paying for the item or items and expect to pay that. Also a nickle here and a dime there adds up. Best Buy clean up your act.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, on numerous occasions they try to weasel their way out but a talk with the manager usually sets things straight.

Also quite annoying is when you reserve a few items and they sold one of the items that was reserved for you, with none left in stock.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry to hear that. Overall we Canadians are to nice and so stores have learned they can get away with this and at times they do. I think this is why we all experience issues like this. When I have travelled to the store to pick up my item at the agreed price that's what I leave with. If it turns out there was a problem and they no longer have that item then I get the more expensive one for the original price I was going to pay. Not my problem, it is their problem. Attitude from a store employee is not acceptable and I am happy to point that out to them. That can mean free stuff from that store. If I am there for the discount then I am there for the discount and they can either honour it or do one better. I take down employees full names if they provide terrific service and conversely I take down employees full names if their service is unacceptable. You can start with the manager but I normally like to take things up with head office. Oh, and I will tell management the process I am going to follow, it's only fair that they know what will happen next if I am not satisfied with their service.

Thread Information