User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

As you know last nov 14th, it was 20X event. I made a purchase with subtotal of $51 where I have used tow coupons for free products. The system dis-graded theses two coupons, and I wasn't rewared any 20X. I have emailed customer service, and this was their reply:

Upon review of the attached receipts, the base points earned was only 380. Please note that this had to be at a minimum of 500 to qualify for the promotion. Please note that free product coupons will eliminate that product from earning any points.

I recall that I used similar types of free product coupons, and still get rewarded. Did the policy has changed or I'm missing something here?

Thx for any feedbacks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

The never count. Only dollars or cents off. They are entered with a different code and will not count towards 20x or personal offers of x when you spend x. if you have an offer of for example, 2000 points when you purchase x, you can use the FPC and get those points.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    The never count. Only dollars or cents off. They are entered with a different code and will not count towards 20x or personal offers of x when you spend x. if you have an offer of for example, 2000 points when you purchase x, you can use the FPC and get those points.
    Thx for clearing things out....

Thread Information