User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Starting today and runs until next week:

Attachment 299079

The Fine Print:
    This promotion is open to residents of the United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Cost Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Paraguay who meet the minimum game age ratings. Only one code may be redeemed per account pursuant to this promotion.

Redeem this code for 10% off one transaction made on PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com) by 12/1/2015 @ 12PM PT. Code does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 12/1/2015 at 12:00 noon PDT.

Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or used without your permission. Broadband service required; user responsible for associated fees. PSN features and offerings vary by country and may change without notice. Use of PSN is subject to the Terms of Service and User Agreement and applicable privacy policy, see http://www.playstationnetwork.com/tosua.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Notes:

the 10% off is over and above any discounts or promos already running. It's a bonus.

The code in this post is not unique. Anyone can use the code, but it can be only used ONCE per PSN account. So fill your cart and be sure you have everything you're looking for.

TIP: Since the code can only be used once per account, if you plan to purchase for multiple platforms (PS3, PS4 and/or Vita) I suggest you do so on the web (store.playstation.com) , since you cant buy cross-platform (ie: you cant buy PS4 games when in the store on the PS3 or vice-versa... Vita games are a whole other matter)

This way you'll be sure you get 10% across the entire purchase.

No one has said one way or the other, but I'd make a shopping list and wait until the end of the week. While I seriously doubt it, it's possible there might be a Black Friday or weekend flash sale. (Again, I doubt it - but would be awful to miss out on extra savings if they do)

Thread Information