Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Official Train - Secret Santa Package Train *Arriving!*

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Expired
    Name:  Secret Santa Package Traon.png
Views: 736
Size:  74.9 KB

Now that all of the packages for the Advent Train have been sent, it is time for the official Secret Santa Train!

RIDERS MUST:

1. Have a Trade Rating of 25 (these ratings cannot be from all VWT’s or RAOKS) and
    200 posts on SC - since this is an official train, exceptions will be made for people who have been members of SC for at least 2 years and 200 posts but not meeting the trade rating requirement
    2. Have no negative ratings (exceptions may be made if they are over one year or at the moderator's discretion – no exceptions will be made if these ratings came from package trains)
    3. Be an active member of SC
    4. Not be riding any other package train (with the exception of the Advent Train as all packages have been sent)
    5. You must send your gift sent by December 12th AND be available to pick up your gift when it arrives at the post office. So, if you are planning to go away over Christmas, it may not be a good idea to sign up for this train.
    6. Gift cards are cheaply mailed, true, but they are just not as fun to open. For this reason, this year we have decided that gift cards may be sent as an addition to your gift, but your gift MUST be a selection from your Secret Santa's Likes List. This is a fun exchange, so please do your best to make it fun for your SECRET SCer!
    7. You must not tell the person you are sending to that you are their buddy until the gift has arrived, a Secret Santa should be Secret!

If you are interested in joining please post in this thread and include the following in the post:
    "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”
    Plus list of all trains you are currently riding so that we can check that you are up to date with current train
    **All potential riders are subject to moderators approval**

You must PM your wishlist before
    boarding closes on November 28. Your wishlist must have at least 30 items that are easy to find and affordable including some winter or holiday items

Send your wishlist with the title: Secret Santa Wishlist - YOUR USERNAME

Please don’t forget to include the following info with your wishlist.

SC Name:
    Full Address:
    Pets:
    Kids/Ages:
    Allergies:
    Most Wanted Item(s):

Link to your coupon wishlist if you have one:
    Christmas Theme or Winter Theme (for those not celebrating Christmas)

Your full name is needed for Canada Post in case you have to pick up your parcel, please make sure that you include your full mailing address including postal code

Rider Responsibilities:

• The Send Date is: December 12– Which means you MUST mail on or before that day – No exceptions.
    • You MUST send 5 full sized items plus a Christmas item (unless user specified no Christmas in which case a winter item) - preferred that most items are wishlist but make your wishlist easy to help with this!
    • You must post a minimum of 3 days per week during this train (but you can post as much as you like).
    • Mandatory posts must include a post for each of the following:

• Requesting seat
      • Confirmation of sending
      • Confirmation of receiving/Thank You

• You must mail by the stated date. Please note that package trains MUST have tracking unless delivered in person. Package mail can cost $10-20 dependent on weight and size. You are responsible for mailing, sending from a store does not have the same feeling as opening handpackaged items and you cannot ensure they mail on time.

• All items must be in new/unused condition (other than gently used movies, books, games, etc.).
    • Liquids must be wrapped well to prevent leaking and ruining the package (a ziploc works well)
    • Glass items must also be well wrapped and protected to prevent breaking and ruining the package
    • $2+ items (from wishlist) are considered full size items
    • $1, $1.25, $1.50 items, samples, trial & travel size items are considered extras

Please also keep in mind that since you will be sending actual packages that shipping will cost more than regular coupon trains (on average about $10-$20). If you do not have CP’s Venture One card you may want to look into it. It’s free and anyone can join, you can use your SC name as the "business"- it includes tracking and insurance so you will not have to pay extra for these

CONSEQUENCES OF NOT FOLLOWING ALL RULES

• If you do not follow ALL of the above rules, you will be excluded from riding one future package train and WILL receive neutral feedback
    • Repeat/Second offences will also mean you are excluded from at least two package trains and possibly all future package trains
    • If you do not send a gift, you will be excluded from all future package trains
    • If you do not send a gift, you will receive two negative ratings - One from your buddy and the other from the conductor.
    • If you do not communicate with the moderators regarding why the gift was not received, you may also receive a trading ban at the Trade Mod's discretion.

**Disclaimer: Smart Canucks Owner, Mods, Admin and/or Train Conductor is not responsible for lost, stolen, mislabeled, damaged, unsatisfactory or unsent packages. Tracking numbers are mandatory (unless hand delivered). *
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Tue, Nov 24th, 2015 at 08:57 PM.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

saved

Army_girl29 - wishlist received
    Arvilish - wishlist received
    beckie.c - wishlist received
    chesterjes - wishlist received
    couponteen101 - wishlist received
    coupontime - wishlist received
    FallenPixels - wishlist received
    Granger - wishlist received
    Momto2Ks - wishlist received
    N@T@ - wishlist received
    NateAndAva - wishlist received
    tmlskk01 - wishlist received
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Mon, Nov 30th, 2015 at 09:48 AM.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Questions
    1) Do you have long hair? If you have kids, do they have long or short hair?
    2) Do you have any food allergies within your household and if so what they are?
    3) Would you like the food products from One of a Kind Christmas show?
    4) Did you forget any wishlist items
    5) What 3 items do you want Under $3 / Under $5 / Under $10
    6) Do you like chocolate, if so what kind?
    7) Do you like nail polish?
    8) Do you like scents? any in particular?
    9) Any disney fans in your house? If so, what characters?
    10) Do you wear makeup? anything you like in particular? What are your favourite colours?

Last edited by FallenPixels; Tue, Dec 1st, 2015 at 07:03 PM.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

and even more?
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

one for luck
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I would like a seat if allowed

I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines and understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

of course you are allowed
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I, of course, would like a seat please.
    I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines and understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Me please

I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines and understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky

Will work on wish list after approval and later when I am hands free. DH working several evenings this week and baby has a cold. ☺️
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

So will we be sending just six items?
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Seat plz, currently riding start-the-car's multi-track and chesterje's two traditional trains as well as the Advent Train

I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines; I understnad if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    So will we be sending just six items?
    6 is the requirement but some people send more
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

With Black Friday and flyer day, I won't be doing approvals until the weekend so as long as you meet the requirements, work on those wishlists
    If you do not, shoot me a PM for approval
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Me please!

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky”

Currently riding the Advent Train

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I'd love a seat if you'll have me. I'm a bit short on the trades. Currently riding Chesterjes' October traditional train.

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information