User Tag List

Like Tree19Likes
  • 6 Post By Msbeautifulsam
  • 5 Post By walkonby
  • 3 Post By ticul
  • 3 Post By Valerey
  • 1 Post By ilovecats
  • 1 Post By DeViLzzz

Thread: small walmart haul - Free Vicks, Free Cottonelle, and Tampax Pearl - OVERAGE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Smartcanucks,

I headed to Walmart last night and picked up a few items! 2x Cottonelle, 3x Vicks and 1x Tampax Pocket Pearl! I wanted to use up some coupons before they expired!

Link if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ormGih_PGtY

I made a $1.00off this haul!

Thanks to everyone who watches my videos! I hope that they are interesting and you learn about great deals!
    Samantha.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    walkonby, ticul, dededi and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I do believe the WM policy will not honour a PM where the wording of the sale says 2 for $4.00. If there is an actual price listed, then they will use that price ( and in your case that came out to more than $2.00 each ) BUT you still had a great Mini haul with overages on the other items....good shop!

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Nice and thank you for sharing...................................
    Valerey, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I do believe the WM policy will not honour a PM where the wording of the sale says 2 for $4.00. If there is an actual price listed, then they will use that price ( and in your case that came out to more than $2.00 each ) BUT you still had a great Mini haul with overages on the other items....good shop!
    I've never had an issue PM'ing as long as there is a price listed? They won't do 2 for 1 (with no price listed) but 2 for $4 is obviously $2 each, and my WM gladly PM's that.

Great shop!
    scrapyddm, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    171 (99%)

Great haul. How did u get the cottonelle coupons. I can't seem to get the $3 coupons.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Paapu View Post
    Great haul. How did u get the cottonelle coupons. I can't seem to get the $3 coupons.
    I am so sorry for the late respond! This is where I got my $3.00 off coupon from, in order to get the coupon you must share the offer or if not you get $2.00off instead! Here is the link: https://www.cottonelle.com/retail-offers

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Store in my city will do 2 for $4 items - however, IF NO individual price is listed for one, the customer MUST buy as the ad indicates - 2 of them for $4 (and, no, 2/$4 does NOT necessarily mean each is $2 - how many times have you seen ads where the individual price is listed and the individual price is more than the ad deal when buying in mulitiples? It cannot be assumed from the ad that the competitor is selling them at $2 individually in their store). If an individual price is given in the ad, the customer can buy however many they like and the price of them will depend on the ad wording (so if they bought 3 and the ad indicated 2/$4 or $2.00 or $2.50 each - since often the individual price may not be the same as what one would pay if buying in the multiples - 2 would be at the 2/$4 price and the 3rd at whatever the individual price is that is stated in the ad).

The store, however, will not do Buy 1 Get 1 free ads, even if an individual price is listed (used to, but when the new ad match reference chart came out in November/14, that stopped).

Not all stores may do it since doing it is at store manager's discretion.
    Last edited by ilovecats; Fri, Nov 27th, 2015 at 09:58 AM.
    JasmineTea likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    171 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Msbeautifulsam View Post
    I am so sorry for the late respond! This is where I got my $3.00 off coupon from, in order to get the coupon you must share the offer or if not you get $2.00off instead! Here is the link: https://www.cottonelle.com/retail-offers
    Thank you but it doesn't work for me. I tried to create an account/used a existing FB account...still cannot get the coupon.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Making money off offers/promos is the ultimate! Great job Msbeautifulsam!
    JasmineTea likes this.

Thread Information