User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Caelinsmomma

Thread: For those Redeeming - which is the best SDM in your city?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I'm in Edmonton, and I usually go to the SDM on 97th Street at Namao, but I'm thinking of switching it up to one of the St. Albert locations - I'm going to scope them out tomorrow, lol.

I redeem for gifts and electronics the most, so I look for stores with bigger selections of those.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Davetherave likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Montreal: favourite one is nearby on Marcel-Laurin due to its close to home but the store in Rockland Shopping Centre is humongous while for electronics/consoles, the store on St. Laurent & Fleury has always served me well with stock.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think it really depends on what you need. When I want a food redemption I go to any store, but for cosmetics or electronics, I scope out the stock at different stores and do some math to see if I can get to top redemption considering what they carry. Don't put all your eggs in one basket because stores might not carry what you're looking for. Happy shopping this weekend!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

In Kelowna we have several small Shoppers. For redemptions I like to go to the biggest Shoppers in Orchard Park mall, it's open 24 hours too.
    Second favorite one is in West Kelowna just over the bridge.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

The best location is the one that has what you want in stock!

I am redeeming for Size 5 diapers, as many as I can get.
    I am looking at several locations tonight after work to see who has the most in stock.
    I will probably have to split it into 2 - $100 (50,000) point redemptions at different stores, as I also have 7 - $10 coupons.

Thread Information