User Tag List

Like Tree16Likes
  • 3 Post By DeViLzzz
  • 4 Post By mandy403
  • 4 Post By nicolthepickle
  • 4 Post By Lyssia510
  • 1 Post By Bugaboo9601

Thread: Toys R Us telling lies through the checkout process.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another nightmare with Toys R US for me as I went on to order an Nintendo LEGO Dimensions Starter and you get a bonus item with it. Well all the way through the process it said I was getting the bonus item and then when it was paid for it said basically they didn't have the bonus item but that they were not going to charge me for it. WTH? You don't wait til I have already paid for things to tell me I am not getting the bonus item. Anyone have something like this happen to them too? Oh and I forgot to say it never said anywhere it was a limited offer.
    This thread is currently associated with: Toys R Us
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Fri, Nov 27th, 2015 at 01:49 AM.
    ticul, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Name:  AA.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  54.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLzzz View Post
    Another nightmare with Toys R US for me as I went on to order an Nintendo LEGO Dimensions Starter and you get a bonus item with it. Well all the way through the process it said I was getting the bonus item and then when it was paid for it said basically they didn't have the bonus item but that they were not going to charge me for it. WTH? You don't wait til I have already paid for things to tell me I am not getting the bonus item. Anyone have something like this happen to them too? Oh and I forgot to say it never said anywhere it was a limited offer.
    Last edited by mandy403; Fri, Nov 27th, 2015 at 03:02 AM.
    Ciel, ticul, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Frustrating!! Can you call them?
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had something similar happen last year. The item I wanted to buy was a 19.99 timed special, so I threw in a 6.00 colouring book so I could get free shipping. Got all the way through the checkout process showing both items still in stock, submitted payment for both items and then got a receipt for 14.00 colouring book, the original item was out of stock and they charged me 8.00 shipping for the book. Needless to say I cancelled my order.
    Last night and this morning I tried to ordered and the site would only show me have a page of items and then looped back to the black friday page.
    Guess they don't want my money.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sorry to hear this. They did something similar to me this year. I stayed up on Thursday to midnight to order a game for Christmas and the order went through. Then I get an email on Saturday afternoon telling me the order was cancelled. I switched to another company.
    toronto166 likes this.

Thread Information