Like Tree16Likes
  • 12 Post By mandolinatou
  • 3 Post By Anna P
  • 1 Post By ticul

Thread: Black Friday Week

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So I have decided to go ahead and let loose this year. I am usually a tight wad. I decided firstly to purchase a tablet this week. I came across a Samsung one for 200 at bureau en gros and got it. I love it. It works really well for why I had to upgrade from my blackberry tablet which interfaces with nothing now.

I went to my gym offering a 12 month plan for 220 including taxes and childcare.

I also need my first cellphone plan since I moved to Canada ten years ago. I couldn't adjust to prices here for the longest time because my plan in the states was 20 bucks and it worked in every state and called to every state and I had so few local people to call in Montreal for 60 bucks a month to call only in the city I thought my eyes might pop out of my head...and then the last 5 years my employer provided me with a plan which will be ending shortly. So I saw the best buy deal and got a virgin mobile plan for 50 dollars a month with taxes unlimited calls, texts, and decent internet. It came with an asus chromebook and G3 cellphone free...and my plan is pretty reasonable considering most of my friends have 75+ dollar plans.

Lastly I went to winners and found my daughter a furbling, she's been moaning for months about wanting any kind of furby. I couldn't justify buying those things for the prices they are until I found it for 12.99 there. It's a bargain...I looked all over for black friday deals on furbies and nothing...but now she can consider herself spoiled....as can I. While nothing is free in this world...I think my dollars stretched pretty far this week.
    This thread is currently associated with: Staples, Virgin Mobile, Winners
    Last edited by mandolinatou; Sat, Nov 28th, 2015 at 06:54 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's fun to let loose every once in awhile, isn't' it? Congratulations on your great finds. I hope you and your daughter enjoy your new toys.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Good for you for finding items that you really wants and thank you for sharing........................................... .
    Davetherave likes this.

Thread Information